All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: How Great Thou Art
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:56 pm 
Site Admin

letter recieved by me on 1/17/06:

Quote:
My Dear Maia,

I have just been reading through your site and dont know how I really missed it in the first place.Just one word AMAZING! awesome stuff you have on the site!

I felt so sad and so calm on the other hand(since I've been thinking of Elvis lately and also seeing all his dvds.I feel so peaceful now and know that he is with the Lord.

I was watching the last show concert that he had given and watching him singing "How Great thou art" brings tears to my eyes but also a feeling that Elvis was used in many ways by the Good Lord for a purpose on this earth.I have never seen Elvis but often in the past have dreamed of him.Its funny I still pray for him but its like I said he is looking out for us since hes made peace with the Lord and saviour.

Wonderful site and you seem to be a wonderful person.Thanks for all the effort you put in and thanks for easing my heart which felt so heavy since of late whenever I'm seeing or thinking of him.It never happened so much in the past but just since of late.I can't explain why.

God bless and keep you,
love and peace to you

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:10 pm 
I'M FOR SURE SO THANKFUL TO THE LORD, AND TO ELVIS. I THINK HE ALSO HELPED ME FIND MY WAY HERE TO THE ELC FORUM, AND TO FIND THE MOST AWESOME PEOPLE ANYBODY COULD CALL FRIENDS. I TRULY THINK SINCE I HAVE BEEN A MEMBER HERE, THAT I HAVE GROWN CLOSER TO THE LORD. I HAVE REALLY BEEN READING MY BIBLE MORE AND PRAYING MORE, BUT I HAVE ALSO FOUND WHAT I HAVE BEEN SEEKING MOST OF ALL. I HAVE FOUND A PLACE WHERE I CAN KNOW EVEN MORE ABOUT THE MAN I LOVE WITH ALL OF MY HEART, AND MIND, I HAVE LEARNED SO MUCH MORE ABOUT HIS CARING, GENEROUSITY, AND HOW ELVIS TRULY FOLLOWED IN THE WAY OF THE LORD. THATS THE ONE THING I'M PRAYING ABOUT FOR MYSELF, SO GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE HERE AT THE ELC. MY HOPE AND PRAYER IS THAT THE LORD, MEETS EACH AND EVERY NEED THAT ANY OF YOU HAVE. THANK YOU FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE HERE! FOR THE LOVE OF ELVIS!! BARB!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 11:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I totally agree.

Nice to have such good friends here on ELC.

I feel we can discuss things here which I really can't discuss with my daliy driends, nor with my parents or husband.

They alreaddy sometimes look at me very strange :lol: :lol:

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 3:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:)

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I agree, too. :)

Something is happening right now, I feel. There is an arousal of Love through Elvis and we need this kind of energy -in the present times- as much as we need the air we breath.

We may try to expand it connecting others people to this site. That part of the web called "The Soul of Elvis" is so beautiful and it is ready to link.

If somebody has not seen it yet, you can get in by: What's New, in the main page. I have sent it to some people, but some do not understand english. That's a pity. I've made a transcription in spanish for a friend of mine that asked for one.

Elvis keeps me very busy! :D :D :D

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:45 am 
Amanda,

I agree with you again!

For me it is a real challenge to visit this forum and websides, because my husband resents the time I´m investing here (even it is only a little time)and there is no understanding about the spiritual value and purpose from his side :cry:

Sometimes I am reminded of Priscilla urging Elvis to burn his spiritual books......because I`m sitting in the same boat!

These are real tests in life.
Someone said : "An easy life is not a victorious life".

So I keep on keeping on :wink:

Christine

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:46 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

This was MY post (computer error) 8)

Christine

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject: Being affirmative.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 8:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

As I see it, our own doubful attitudes leave cracks around us. It is just what other people needs to "get in", and that starts a dialogue without and end. One "attacks", the other "defends", again and again. Each one justficating his posture. I think that it's a tiring and a wearing circuit to be in. :(

I don't know, Christine, if this may be your case. But, in general, I think it is better in main things of our life, to clarify to ourselves the meaning of what we intent to do, the sense of it, as much as possible. Then, stand on it for conviction, our intention focussed on it.

After that, we'll be able to refer to others -about it- in an affirmative way. No cracks, no dubts, no fear of anything. :wink: :) :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 9:14 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

A second thought:

As we keep going on that "Field of Roses" that Maia commented last days in this forum, through Elvis' Love, we are filling up with that energy and very soon it extents to our environment.

So, things get softer, we are more connected to our heart and we do are able to connect better with others hearts, and so on... :)

In a very short time, we'll be able to see the benefits of it in any situation we are in. SURE! :D :wink: :D :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:08 pm 
Site Admin

I SEE ELVIS PLACING ROSES AT THE FEET OF ALL THOSE WHO HURT AND BETRAYED HIIM, INCLUDING PRISCILLA!

CAN WE DO ANY LESS?

Page 1 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next