It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 12:33 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:51 pm 
I KNOW YOU ALL HAVE HEARD ELVIS SING HOW THE WED WAS WOVEN IN MY SOUL, WELL THATS WHAT I THINK ELVIS AS DONE WITH EACH AND EVERYONE HERE. HE AS WOVEN A WEB OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENESS IN EACH OF US, AND THAT HE IS HERE TO HELP US SPREAD THE WEB OF THE LOVE OF THE LORD TO ALL WE CAN REACH. BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 12:13 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
HE AS WOVEN A WEB OF SPIRITUAL AWAKENESS IN EACH OF US, AND THAT HE IS HERE TO HELP US SPREAD THE WEB OF THE LOVE OF THE LORD TO ALL WE CAN REACH.

Beautifully said Barb, and I agree completely! :!:

Last edited by Blue Moon on Fri Sep 22, 2006 4:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:45 pm 
O ME TO SUE ME TO, I STILL HAVE ALOT OF WORK TO DO IN THAT DEPARTMENT MYSELF. FOR THE LOVE OF ELVIS! BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 12:36 am 
YOU SAID IT GIRL!! :wink: BARB!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 2:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's nice to have it back, Sue. It is always good to keep this kind of positive disposition in mind, for all of us, I mean.

We can imagine how the world would change if we all did!

This is our option, now and ever.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

Elvis smiled at me and said, "You know, they are all just trying to understand why they are alive and what it's all about. It sacres people sometimes. And those who are scared the most are like a dog lost on an unfamilar street...they bite and snarl alot! But I love them all...just like the Master (Jesus) does. I have been in His Presence here (where he is now) and he is not a towering giant but a precious light the surrounds and warms and loves you. He showed me the truth that we are all God's handiwork. One touch of His loving hand and all the masks just fall away! It makes me laugh in the heart to see the JOY when a soul realizes it doesn't have to wear the mask anymore! I witness this here all the time."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2006 9:38 pm 
Site Admin

P.S. The above probably belongs in "A Field of Roses" but he responded to it as I was reading this thread. So I will post in in "Field" as well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 6:58 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Precious, moving, touching... brought some glassy (from Love tears) smile to my face. Truth is so easy to recognize sometimes!

THANK YOU!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU SO MUCH SUE-LENORA, for bringing this back! It's something that we easlily forget.
Quote:
Elvis smiled at me and said, "You know, they are all just trying to understand why they are alive and what it's all about. It sacres people sometimes. And those who are scared the most are like a dog lost on an unfamilar street...they bite and snarl alot! But I love them all...just like the Master (Jesus) does. I have been in His Presence here (where he is now) and he is not a towering giant but a precious light the surrounds and warms and loves you. He showed me the truth that we are all God's handiwork. One touch of His loving hand and all the masks just fall away! It makes me laugh in the heart to see the JOY when a soul realizes it doesn't have to wear the mask anymore! I witness this here all the time."

And:

Quote:
I SEE ELVIS PLACING ROSES AT THE FEET OF ALL THOSE WHO HURT AND BETRAYED HIIM, INCLUDING PRISCILLA!

CAN WE DO ANY LESS?

I feel in my heart that what El'vis says is absolutely true. We all are designed to live in Harmony, Light and Love. This is what means to me to be HOME. When we loose for any reason the way HOME -as it happenned to almost all the humanity- to learn, to find the way back may be more difficult for some than for others. Those that feel lost and don't know how to go HOME, or have even forgotten there's a Home to come back, are so terrified that only see shadows around them, bad things hidden in the darkness and are afraid of their own shadow. And respond blindly to it, making a lot of noise. Those that have seen a bolt of Light and with it, are starting to understand their sorroundings, must love and take care with compassion of the former. It's that easy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

We tend to stumble often, but I believe that the fact of setting a clair and steady intention -like you do, Sue-Lenora- and persevere on it, take us far ahead. Negative impacts always come. What matters is what we do with them. :)

Page 2 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next