It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 6:11 pm 
Site Admin

YOU ARE MOST WELCOME! Wanda and I feel so grateful to the invention of "cyber-space" that we can now share on this level with people about the beauty of the soul that was / is Elvis and more importantly, the SPIRITUAL MESSAGE Elvis brought to us that his just now being opened up to the world little-by-little.

I go back again and again to the Nostradamus quote that I was shown in the 1980's. I was reading a book on Nostradamus' prophecies and I thought to myself, "I wonder if he wrote anything on Elvis?" I then received strongly: "TURN THE PAGE"...and when I did, my eyes fell on:

Quote:
The divine voice shall be struck by heaven so that he cannot proceed any further. The secret of the close-mouthed one shall be closed, that people shall tread upon and before it.

WHAT IS THE "SECRET"? I personally believe that it was his TRUE PURPOSE here...that people were not ready for at the time of his death, and still aren't for the most part, but SOME are ready for it! And that is was ELC the website and the forums are all about!

As Elvis said to Wanda when discussing with her some of the more mystical things that had happened to him:

"They (his fans) aren't ready for this...they aren't ready to hear me say these things."

But that was in the mid-1970's. I believe that they are beginning to be ready now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 4:19 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, most definately an improvement! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:20 pm 
Aloha,

I'm also very happy cyberspace makes it possible to re-connect.
Thanks for making it possible Maia and also thanks to you White Swan for being there at the right moment.
Would you tell me more about white swans? :roll:

Byebye
Kira
[/list][/url]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Hi! Kira let's move the "White Swan" topic over to SIGNS, SYMBOLS AND WONDERS. You can look for my response there. 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

So true, Sue, what you said!!!! Especially that feeling that we know each other "for ages" even if we never met in person (in this life-time).

Also special thanks to Maia and Wanda!!!! :D

Christine

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:44 pm 
I FEEL EXACTLY THE SAME, SOMETIMES I THINK BACK WHEN I FIRST WHATED A COMPUTER. I HAD NEVER EVEN BEEN ON A COMPUTER OR ONLINE IN MY LIFE, BUT THOUGHT MAN I BET THERE IS LOADS OF ELVIS GOODIES ON THE INTERNET. SO I GOT THAT FIRST COMPUTER, AND BOY HAVE I FOUND THE ELVIS GOODIES TO. BUT MOST OF ALL I HAVE FOUND THE MOST WONDRFUL PEOPLE AND FRIENDS ANYBODY COULD EVER HAVE, MAIA WANDA AND SUE AND EVERYONE HERE AT ELC. BUT I HAVE FOUND SOME MORE TERRIFIC PEOPLE ON ANOTHER BOARD, AND FREINDS. BUT NONE OF THIS WOULD OF HAPPENED IF IT WASN'T FOR MY UNDIEING LOVE AND DEVOTION FOR ELVIS, SO THANKS YOU ALL FOR ALLOWING ME TO BE AMONG YOU. FOR THE LOVE OF ELVIS!!! BARB!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 4:57 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks to All for your heartfelt words! Image

It is a dream come true to be able to do this. When I think back to the 1988's and 90's when I was trying to get the word out about Wanda's and my books....such an incredibly SLOW process via snail-mail. Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
However, it's positive and uplifting to see all the new and newer members on ELC now and hope it will be rewarding to both Maia and Wanda for certain to see new people come to ELC website and forums!

Certainly, Sue!

I feel that we are growing in number and also harmonizing, each one with the others. At the same time, we are attunning with Elvis in his present Reality as El'vis Aaron - Rhama Azul. I feel that all this gives strenght and contents to the Field of Roses' Circle of Love. Surely, this way, we'll be abler to do the function we are meant to do. And, under the law of "Alike attracts alike", I believe that more will come that will be attunned with the moment we'd have been reaching.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sue, never mind!

We had an electric storm yesterday too and I took care of closing my computer too. :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:12 pm 
Site Admin

So do I Sue-Lenora! :D

Page 1 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next