It is currently Mon May 21, 2018 3:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 6 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda Viola wrote:
What comes to my mind reading this, Laurie-Elisia, is that IF what is ahead us when we start a new day, has a strong meaning for us, then it's easy to jump out of the bed at whatever time needed.

Good point Amanda. I'm sure if I was doing a job or hobby which I loved and knew it was in tune with my soul's path, then yes I can see where it would be easy to accomadate any hours, even early morning. When the heart looks forward to something, the time of day does not matter.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Reading what I wrote above, I can "hear" someone asking: "And how can it be done, to know who AM I? It's not that easy!"

Whoever asks that, is right. It's not that easy, because the fear to be ONESELF is not easy to overcome. In a society that prizes not to get apart from the "current stream" it takes courage to signal out our difference. But I believe that we have to set ourselves FREE TO BE! :wink:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 5:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sorry, Laurie-Elisia! While writing my last post, you posted your comment. :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:27 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, Elvis was a moon child-with his moon in Pisces when he was born. It gave him the passion, sympathy, patience and understanding for his fellow humans and it made him attractive to women because the moon is a female planet-they call that the man in the moon...but it is not known as a male planet as is Mars for instance. When i grew up it was a woman I saw in the moon-and I was surprised when to read about it being a the face of a man on the moon's landscape. And even got up the nerve ( I was shy in school) to show how it was a woman with long dark hair on one side. I got an A+ too.
Elvis spoke of his Pisces moon saying women would be beneficial in his life and he laughed of course. I read a bit about what having it there meant and it said that it predisposed people to having sometimes a "kinky out look when it came to sexual things" and he questioned that wanting to know what that meant etc: and I said, you ought to know-you've had plenty of experience! And he got a little uppity wondering what exactly "Kinky" they were referring to. I told him it meant things "out of the ordinary", he said like what? I said something about, if you were inclilned to make out with a giant teddybear, in the moonlight that might be a little "kinky" and he busted up laughing saying, if he was gonna do that, he sure wouldn't get caught! Later, he found out more about what that meant in astrology and assured me he wasn't at all "kinky" and teddybears just never did much for him. That made me laugh-I mean, he was the "original teddybear guy" wasn't he? That white shirt and red pants on stage pleading, "jus wanta be your Teddybear..."wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:06 pm 
Flame

The bird that sang a diffirent tune

Dawn slips through my curtains
awakes my sleeping form
While I lay so silently
I kept hearing a familiar song

I intently listen, I have no choise
Though, then the city awakes
This song is silenced by the noise
Slowely away it fades

I saw a bird spead it's wings,
Soaring up throught the sky
And with him, his song took flight
Adios I say, till we meet again in time

Even though a friend had flown
He left me not in gloom
I will never forget this bird
that sang a diffirent tune

14-04-2007

:lol: Kept editing it, couldn't make up my mind

Last edited by Raina on Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:55 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:50 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Beautiful poem Raina! I was just thinking while reading your poem a few times over, that towards the end of Elvis' life, there were some around him who tried to keep him caged & isolated. Maybe that is why he had to fly away . . . to be free again.
For example, I have heard stories (and I think Wanda has spoken of this) that Elvis would want & expect to see a certain friend, but then his bodyguards would lie to that friend and say that Elvis did not want to see him. So that person would go away feeling bad, assuming that Elvis did not want to see him, and of course Elvis would be denied the opportunity to speak to this person, never knowing that someone had come to visit him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Loved your poem, Raina! :P

It speaks so well of the way Elvis inspired our lives with his SONG -and still does- and how his presence made our lives brigter -and still does. THANK YOU.

Laurie-Elisia,

I have observed while reading about great men in the history of mankind, that ALL of them had difficult lives. I understand it was necessary for them to actualize their potential in friction with this reality, and to convert negative into positive, for them and for the rest of us.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:19 pm 
Flame

Thank you...
Yes Blue Moon Wanda mentioned this in her book. It's sad to think about.
I can understand he longed to be free again.

Like Amanda mentioned, the great men and woman in history had difficult lives. True...

They came to bring knowledge, truth, LOVE. Their lives was to bring enlightment. Jesus came to teach us the Universial truth and love. But the unconscious reality does not understand what it's given because our unconscious self cannot see or accept that they ( the people identificated with Ego) are more then that.
Pain opens us for something greater when nothing else seems to 'comfort' any longer. People then have to look deeper. But it takes time, but we are given eternity, so that's alright.

Without the power of spirit we are nothing. But the connection with spirit needs to grow I think. Jesus was also a regular kid in the beginning until the age of 30 I believe. ( So I have read )
People like Elvis had to have difficult lives to reach others. To be able to touch their hearts, the way he could. Love is recognition of who we in truth are. We are as how love created us. And I think Elvis realised this, felth this. And that love shone right through his bright blue eyes.
Elvis was an old soul he could relate to people, their pains, he knew what they needed, because he was able to feel it as an old soul.
People are naturaly atracted to these people, they are I think a reminder to the world. A reminder of truth so much greater then of who we believe we are.

They always leave begind their gift they came here to share.

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:41 pm 
Flame

I wanted to add that there are many ways to reach a large crowd.
every age as you look back in history seemed to stand for something.
There were times where many great painters lived, there was a time for knowledge, and technology...and music

People who can express themselfs in art such as, painters, writers, and musicians have lots of feeling, for me that means alot of life expirience. For they can give you the story and have you feeling they know.
Even in a painting you can feel (I say feel intentionally) a story. Because what you see is how you feel I believe. So the story can be interperated diffirent ways.

They have the sensitivety neccesary to capture the hearts of people.
It's in their art, in their voice, it's around them and you can see it in their eyes.

But the people of history who brought such joy to this world had to suffer for it to become consciously in them. A gift consciously given has alot of power.

In a world of all "soul ages" the old souls, the more sensitive carry some heavy weight. Aspecially people in the public eye. No, they rarely grow very old.
They are murdered by unconsciousness because it fears that what they don't know. So it has to be "destroyed"
Or the weight they carry upon their shoulders becomes to heavy for the human heart and it fails...

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 9:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wonderfully put, Raina! I got goosebumps reading your two last posts, for they seem very true to me. I'm so happy for you, 'cause I feel you have the understanding of an old soul too.

Thank you very much for bringing it to the Forum with such clarity and positiveness. ImageImage

Page 4 of 6 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next