All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Just as you
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:12 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It is raining in Michigan today, Elvis, and the water will nourish flowers
not yet in bloom but the beauty of a tall zinnia is worth the wait,
You nourished our hearts while here in your physical state and we may
have given some nurturing back to you as a thank you for all of the joy that you freely gave to us all.

We never knew that you would be here for such a short amount of time
or we might have pleaded with anyone who could get through the "filters"
who let people see you, or who did not allow anyone to talk with you as
you rested at your most special Graceland---to have a different and a skilled doctor help you to feel better with no agenda except to get you well....

It continues to be a place filled with a happiness of the heart as one enters the front door of your former home, that you bought out of a
deep and a lasting love for your mama and your daddy; you know this I think, because it does not matter what room a visitor is in at your Graceland---your beautiful spirit is felt there holding the heart close to you.

You are still nourishing our hearts today, Elvis, much as the almost ready to bloom flowers are being helped along the way, with the triad of rain, heat and the sun that has followed the rain here in Michigan on this fine day in July of 2008; and as long as we know that as we continue to work toward our spiritual peace, that we will indeed see you again and the joy you gave us then, and that you share with us today, and the number of tomorrows that the One above has designed for each of us, THEN the wait will be as though hardly much time has passed by at all.

Each one of us here in the ELC family was directed here by you and by your first father, Elvis, because it is here that we can share our love for you---with no fear of being judged----because there are no conditions placed on being a family member here at ELC where love, faith, hope, joy and peace act as the foundation for our spiritual growth. Thank you Elvis and when it is time we will meet you and watch the happiness on your face as you help to welcome us back to our very beginnings.

Always with love,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:39 am 
Site Admin

73smile wrote:
Each one of us here in the ELC family was directed here by you and by your first father, Elvis, because it is here that we can share our love for you---with no fear of being judged----because there are no conditions placed on being a family member here at ELC where love, faith, hope, joy and peace act as the foundation for our spiritual growth. Thank you Elvis and when it is time we will meet you and watch the happiness on your face as you help to welcome us back to our very beginnings.

A sweet and melodious AMEN to your beautiful thoughts here dear Marjorie!! :wink: :D :love: Thank you so very much for sharing your enlightened and loving heart with us my sweet friend!! :wink: :D :D :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:22 pm 
Such Beautiful and True Words 73mile, and I know that Elvis as a Smile on his Sweet Face from your Touching Words. :D

Post subject: sweet
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:55 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Precious words sweet, Mari. The picture, Fairytale is so beautiful. I love Elvis without the "bling." Thank you both!!
73smile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:33 pm 
Site Admin

You are so very welcome my sweet friend!! :wink: :D FairyTale I agree 100% with what Marjorie said--your avatar is so beautiful and I just love the sweet and tender look on his handsome face!! :D :D Like you said Marjorie--no "bling"-just sweet precious Elvis absolutely beautiful as is!! :wink: :P :D :D

Post subject: no bling needed
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

When I look at the avatar with Elvis just wearing an ordinary blue shirt and with no rush to get someplace, nothing "fake" looking about him is a simple but LOUD statement that ELVIS never needed any bling. Maybe when he was at his precious Graceland up in his private quarters if he would be dressed in just such a shirt and a simple pair of slacks when he was reading or writing. Elvis honestly could wear a paper bag and still be the most beautiful person---INSIDE AND OUTSIDE---in ANY ROOM. :D
73smile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU Marjorie, for expressing so freely and beautifully, the profound feelings Elvis helps to blossom in your heart. He may be the one that set these feelings on movement through resonance, but the beauty of them is ALL YOURS. :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: and
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:33 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

And then I wonder what Elvis would think of today's technology that allows so many people to stay in touch so easily....Elvis liked new things and he wanted them right as soon they came out on the market..............just think an actual email from Elvis. My heart, my heart :) :) :)
73smile

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 3:32 pm 
:lol: Lord wouldn't that had been something to get a Email from Elvis, Shoot I would of had to had a web cam in a messager so I knew it was really him. :D Thanks You All for liking my Avatar, thats how I always picture Elvis.

Post subject: I am glad Fairytale
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Your ability to picture Elvis as a man who just happened to be beautiful inside and out is a powerful statement and that is how you see him. I think he is happy with your words and if he could he would love emailing us here at ELC and somehow between him and the One above I believe we could trust that it would really be an email from heaven,
73smile :)

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next