It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Thank you to the One above and our loving Elvis
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Walter saw another doctor on Thursday and nothing yet to explain the blacking out and the accident that followed. He has 2 more doctor visits but we seem to be hearing the mantra of "We just can not explain why Walter blacked out" and then they send us a bill.
Had it not been for the One above Walter would not be here, and I have been listening even more closely to Elvis' gospel recordings. I enjoy them all but lately I have been putting it on repeat for "Stand by me" and that seems to bring me some much needed peace.
Walter is rather lost. He can not, per Michigan rules, drive for 6 months and he is dependent on someone else for maybe the first time in his adult life. He is also depressed and I have good days and dark days but I have not jumped off of any bridges yet! :D
I do not know how to swim so water would not be a choice for me if a day was so DARK that I just could not or would not go another step. :)
I believe the One above sent Madelynn to Elizabeth and to Matthew so that her smile lightens our load on given days. The One above makes all decisions but I will always believe Madelynn was sent to our daughter because Walter's blacking out was on HIS time agenda for us. I do not know how else to explain what I feel. Her birth gives us the opportunity to be with her on Tuesdays and on Wednesdays while her mom and dad are at work. We do this together and had the blackout not happened Walter would probably not be going each week for quite awhile yet and so....................the One above has HIS reasons for all things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Elvis. Listening to your gospels makes my heart feel closer to the light and I thank you always for that. No other singer of my time has ever been able to move me to tears listening to a song being sung. Ever. You will always live in my heart and I thank the One above and Talia for bringing me back around.
In the Movie "Ghost" Pactrick Swayze says something like "It is the love you take with you" when he is feeling what is in the light. Now he is with the One above and I hope on that day that the One above let Elvis greet him at the gate just like I hope when it is my time it is Elvis who greets me.
When we know something/anything about Walter I will post it quickly but until then thank you to each and every single ELC member that took time to think of us here in the now getting VERY cold at night state of Michigan.

Last edited by 73smile on Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject: Re: Thank you to the One above and our loving Elvis
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2009 11:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Thank You Marjorie for the update on Walter, everything does happen for a reason even though at times we don't see at that moment. But I truly feel that5 Elvis is the one that Helped Walter that Terrible day, and I know with your Faith and with our Prayers here at ELC Walter we get the Answers he needs! :love: :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]