It is currently Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:35 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: The Spirit Never Dies
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 7:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

41 Christmas mornings is all that were alloted to you here on earth but we
Know, now, that your spirit never has died, Elvis.
When I see the snow fall and then see a spot of red I just have a feeling that
It is your spirit and not just a beautiful Cardinal bird.

32 is the number of years since you have not had to be exhausted from the pain you experienced down here. You did not have the opportunity to enjoy the Christmas of 1977 and that has and still does cause sadness for all who had love in the heart just for you and who can not find the faith to join you one day.

When I listen to you singing songs of this season I feel peace for you even when you sing "Blue Christmas" because I am certain that the One above has created a place that is absent of the sorrow found on earth and where there is no longer any kind of hatred or pain.

The spirit of this season should never die but instead go on each and every single day so earth can be a happy place where all find decent shelter, clothing and food instead of the manger where the One above decided that his only son would come into this world on that very special night.

I believe that someday, when it is our time to be called on home, that He will
Know how many millions of people that you touched while you were here and how many are still drawn to HIM through your music and remember always, that even though you have been gone a long, long time, we hold you in the heart, still.

I know that you are so very calm and bright each and every night because you kept the faith even when it seemed that no one heard your pleas,
He listened to you very carefully, Elvis, and He knew when you had reached the end of the spiritual path that not all have or all will have met at their time to leave.

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject: Re: The Spirit Never Dies
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

73mile what Touching Words of Truth you have posted and I know I can say is in My Heart To! :love:

Post subject: Re: The Spirit Never Dies
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

AMEN! Thanks, Marjorie, for sharing this beautifully worded and expressed poem with us about our dear Elvis! :D :P :hello: :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]