Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: Loving Arms
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis:

How I would love to hold you in my loving arms
Even if it could be only a short while
To comfort, care for, talk to and love you tenderly
To hear your voice, hear you laugh, see that beautiful smile!

Always longing to protect you against the world outside
To have the chance to get to know you, hold you close
Loving and cherishing you, having the chance to thank you
for all you've done in my life, Baby you're the Most!!

with love always, Sue

Last edited by Crystal Rose on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Loving Arms
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: So Nice and So Very True Crystal Rose, and I know I would Give Anything to have been able to Say and Do everything you have said in this Beautiful Poem. Thank You for Sharing what is in your Heart, about this Awesome Man that as All of our Hearts! :love:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:13 pm 
Dragon

:hello: Crystal Rose thank you so much for sharing your beautiful poem beautiful words from your heart!! :love: :hug:

Yes indeed so very true I wish we could had been able to tell him everything that is in this beautiful poem thank you again for sharing this!! :love: :hug: :D

Talia

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're so very welcome, ladies! Glad you both like the poem I posted and thank you for your lovely words too! I so know and understand what you both know about Elvis; what a lovely dream and to have had the opportunity to be so close to him in real life! :) :P :D :hello: :hug: :love:

Do hope our dear angel, Talia, will not mind me using one of her beautiful Elvis tags to illustrate this poem! Talia's gonna be on vacation from today till beginning of February but if she would rather me remove this picture from my post, I hope that she will let me know when she returns. Talia is a special lady with a special talent for creating beautiful pictures with our Elvis so have decided to share this one with ELC members! :)

Last edited by Crystal Rose on Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:52 am 
Dragon

Thank you for putting my tag up with your poem it really means alot to me my dear angel!! :love: :hug: :hello: :D

Thank you for all the kind words Crystal Rose!! :love: :hug: :hug: :D

Talia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

You're very welcome, Talia! :D :P :hello: :love: Glad to put your tag up and that you didn't mind me doing so! Great to be able to share such a lovely tag and got it up on my desktop till after February 14th as Elvis is all our favorite Valentine Man!! :P :) :D :D :hello: :hug:

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]