It is currently Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:28 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Dear Elvis
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:11 pm 
Phoenix

Dear Elvis:

Elvis, is not necessary to write to you to tell you what I think about you because I know I can read your thoughts and you can read mines as thoughts' the rest of your fans who have alredeedor the world as well ...
My friend, it's your week and your birthday arrives and so I want to thank you for being a kind of angel who encourages me to go ahead And you're always there when you need it or I'm bored.
I am fortunate to be able to feel your positive and encouraging thoughts to me And thank you, when I'm discouraged you do i feel that I am important ...
Elvis, despite being in heaven with God, I'm sure your thoughts still are here for whom continue in this life fighting and youstill encouraged to believe in ourselves and in God. That's why all you are grateful you feel, dear Elvis.
Elvis, your soul swa, is and will be the same spite of that 34 years passed, I still can fell your shyness, your smile, your sense houmor and even what you dislikes ..
Elvis, thank you because your good essence never changed even though it went through different stages in your life in the past and present.
Elvis, remember that you always were, are and will be the best singer, interteiner and the best person we've all known and you, let be free and happy. dear friend.

Mari José

Post subject: Re: Dear Elvis
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: Maria I know Elvis is Smiling at how he as Helped you and Brought you Love, and I know he will in some way Let you know how he Loves You and Appreciates You for Your Sweet Words to Him. :love:

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]