It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Wanda June Hill....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:25 am 
Owl

When I left the forum to go read the rest of the site, I saw the forum with your name on it. I had no idea about all that I read. But when I got to the typewritten letter, I had to stop and post this. I read almost exactly what I had just been writing about, about being too sensitive and how that is really a blessing and "knowing things" and...oh my goodness. I'm a bit overwhelmed, really. I guess any other person would chalk it up to coincidence. Not me. I just don't know what to say or write at this second. My mind is spinning. Thank you, WJH. And thank you, Elvis. :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 12:31 am 
Owl

OMG, Wanda, I'm trying to quit smoking so badly. I haved vowed to quit after we get back from vacation next month, right after I turn the big 3-5. . I can't believe what I am reading in this typewritten letter. I'll never be able to sleep tonight. My mind will be like a hurricane. Yeah, sleep is something that has ever come easily to me. Wow. I'm just so stunned. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 4:45 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Aloha :D :D

Yes Atlantis.... I have to agree.... Nothing is a coincidence.... I don´t believe in it either... It has to be... and yes I have to admitt... I´ve know ELC now for 2 months and it a gift from GOD.... Elvis brought us here together....

And yes, WANDA is a very special Lady.... :wink: ... around here... you will find a lot of special Ladies :D :wink: I could tell you the names, but you will find them... otherwise they will find you.... :D for sure!!!
I´m glad Elvis had such a special Friend, where he could talk about his real FEELINGS... and I´m thanking the Lord, my God... and Elvis for given us his SPECIAL FRIENDS to guide us also our spiritual path.... :D

Quote:
When I left the forum to go read the rest of the site, I saw the forum with your name on it. I had no idea about all that I read. But when I got to the typewritten letter, I had to stop and post this. I read almost exactly what I had just been writing about, about being too sensitive and how that is really a blessing and "knowing things" and...oh my goodness. I'm a bit overwhelmed, really. I guess any other person would chalk it up to coincidence. Not me. I just don't know what to say or write at this second. My mind is spinning.

I really know what you´re feeling.... I had it the same way :D but it´s a very nice nice feeling.... enjoy it!!!

Thank for sharing your thoughts.... with us...

Send my love to you and have a very very nice day :D

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 9:24 pm 
Owl

Thank you so much! It means alot that someone else knows how I feel. Thanks for taking the time to respond!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

YOU`RE WELCOME :D :wink:

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]