It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:08 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

He is certainly so proud of you now and so are we.

:wink:

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 4:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Comments on Billy are coming in on EIN.

INTRESTING to read, how especially Marty Lacker (again him) keeps denying him.

There is an intresting testimony of a man who worked at the gasstation right accross Graceland who stated that he saw Billy and that Elvis mentionned <Billy> also.

What is Marty so afraid of????????????????

I guess he is going to do the same with Wanda June Hill.

But Ladies, when it comes to comments on EIN We will be there for her.

Here is the link to the comments/

http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_billymiller.html

Note the comments from Marty but also from:

OL BOB

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject: Afraid of-
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 1:42 pm 
Site Admin

First, I love that avatar Fairytale! So would he.
As for what is Marty and the other's so afraid of-it's losing their position in the line of Elvis' "friends and 24/7 guys".... that's it, pure and simple. It's all they have left of a glorious time in life and if they can't claim and keep that just the way they'd like it to be-with them as being important to Elvis and "helping make him what he was" etc:.... etc:.... then what have they done with their lives? It's hard for anyone to think back when they are getting older and life has passed so quickly, then to have had the chances they had, the glory they lived in, the claim to fame and being there to "touch the man" so many wanted to touch etc;... what do they have but that memory and so they protect it anyway they can-it's natural for humans to do that, it's just that some people have to "got to great lengths to have importance" which is a quote from Elvis at the time he first heard about a possible book of "trash" coming out-he heard it through someone who knew about the "English papers" running something... he understood their needs-...and they only had wants...and wants get in the way of "everything else" he said. I wish had everything he commented about that situation on paper or tape but I don't...he spoke about it several times, mostly to keep me from finding them and chewing their legs off-with my fangs - He had sympathy and understanding for them, and then forgiviness for Red - I don't know about the others. He didn't mention much about Marty-he did speak of some of the others now and then, usually if something was going wrong or he had a need to "vent" outside of family and "mm". He wasn't too pleased with Marty at the time-he had sent him away...where I don't know now-but proably back to Memphis area??? I have no clue where he lived with his family- Elvis never said and I didn't care to know. Still don't. It's a terrible thing when jealously and envy rules regarding any situation and in that group of people when Elvis was here, that was the case so often. I still say I have never known such behavior in my life-thank the Lord for that! I guess it was natural under the circumstances because Elvis was at the center and they all wanted to be in that first circle closest to him. Yet they made so little effort to understand that "him". It was just the image got in the way, I guess. Elvis thought so-he just couldn't get things quite the way he would have liked them to be-his whole life was spent trying to juggle personalities and please people. what a guy. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 2:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

it must be difficult to accept for them that they were close to such a great person and were less than him at the same time "much less"..and those men couldn't even realize what made him that big ...God! comparison was a great mistake,but they did ..acceptance would have been easier,but loving the man would've been the best thing to do actually.. and this was also the only way to give "mm" guys a higher level in life..poor guys,what a pitty they miss this opportunity.. :roll:
we are ready Wanda..I'm sure you are too.. :wink:

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 12:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, what a pitty! :(

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:58 pm 
Peacock

Wow, this blow me away!
Quote:
The real cover up is that when Elvis left Graceland on August 16, 1977 he was alive! And now you'll ask, so who is in the casket?" That is the real cover up but right now I can't reveal who.
this part is specialy intressting.

I don’t know what to say except that I’m with all of you on this one.

About Marty, he is one of the people who insist Elvis didn’t care much for marrying Cilla or for her leaving. This billy obviously doesn’t agree with him.

and Wanda, i so can't wait to get the book!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 5:54 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Maral, what Bill is saying is that when Elvis left on the early am of 16th...like right after midnight on the 15th maybe-he was alive and he was...and I think there is a cover up but not that he isn't dead because he is in body dead. I think the cover up is in where he died, when he died and that they might have brought him back there, placed him in a position that is the most COMMON one for people who are well enough to be out of bed and able to stand etc: and they die in the bathroom-as they made it look as though he had done. I think he wasn't home when he died-BUT had it came out so, then what ever state he was in at the time would have had total control of his body, and everything else-that would not have been a good thing...for anyone. So he HAD to be at home, under "normal" circumstances...under his doctor's care-and in his own state to make certain that things would be done as Elvis himself wished them done. And that's the cover up-= Bill isn't saying that another person is in the casket or that Elvis is alive etc:...his words have already been changed from what he said originally-that happens...rumors fly and things change from time to time. His story sounds interesting, and of course he wants to sell it and it has to be intriguing-Marty will only make Bill's book deal go better...just as he will mine...that's how it works out there in media land...dirt sells no matter what kind it is...so let him kick it all he wants...just helps the cause. The complimentary books are soon on their way to me and then out they'll go to everyone-so all who read this who have one coming, it will and I'll see that it 'flies'. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I think he wasn't home when he died-BUT had it came out so, then what ever state he was in at the time would have had total control of his body, and everything else-that would not have been a good thing...for anyone. So he HAD to be at home, under "normal" circumstances...under his doctor's care-and in his own state to make certain that things would be done as Elvis himself wished them done.

Wanda,

You must have strong reasons for expressing yourself like you did above. All this makes me think that it seems that Elvis' whole life has been complex, right from the start to the end.

Quote:

The complimentary books are soon on their way to me and then out they'll go to everyone-so all who read this who have one coming, it will and I'll see that it 'flies'. wjh

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2