It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:29 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Just wanted to say hi!
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 12:48 pm 
Owl

Hey everybody! How have y'all been doing? I haven't posted in a while but I've been reading the forums. I just wanted to say hello. I will be going on vacation next week. We are going to Negril, Jamaica. As some of you may know (due to previous posts), this part of the world is my "home" and I'm climbing the walls waiting to get back. I'm compiling a list of Elvis songs to download and listen to while there. I have a feeling his voice will connect me to a certain place in my mind/soul that I really need to re-connect with while I'm there (to bring old memories back into the light). Just the thought of hearing his voice while looking out over the ocean is almost too much. I'm not bragging, just sharing my thoughts. Well, that's it for now. I hope all of you are doing fabulously. I send love and light to you all.

Love,
Atlantis

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 3:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Nice to hear from you again, Atlantis !
Have a very happy and inspiring vacation!!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Atlantis,

Wish you'd find anything you may need in this important trip! Have a wonderful time and, please, bring to the Forum what you might consider meaninful and wish to tell, when you'd be back.

Might a star guide you through. Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:28 pm 
Owl

Thanks, girls! And thank you , Amanda, for that star to guide me through! I have a warm feeling about this trip. My husband and I both need it very badly. We've had difficult times as of late for various reasons. But the Caribbean always re-charges our batteries, and teaches us a few things, as well.

Take care. Oh, I don't leave til the 21st and will be back the 28th so I'll talk to y'all again before we go.

Toodles!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 4:54 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 5:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

home safe Atlantis ..good listening.. :D

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:21 pm 
Site Admin

I lived in the Caribbean as a child - in Puerto Rico for several years...loved it there. Have a wonderful time and check in with you when your return. We would love to hear about your trip! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2006 10:28 pm 
Owl

I look forward to checking in with you guys and sharing my adventures. I have to say, I'm a little worried that some might think I'm bragging when I talk about my trip. I'm soooooo not. But because of my previous posts, it should be clear as to why this trip is so special to me. For those who might not know what I'm talking about, I spent a past life (at least one that I can remember as of now) in Atlantis. Jamaica is in what was the southern tip of Atlantis. It made a land bridge of sorts, along with Cuba, from Atlantis to the Yucatan Peninsula. I hope I didn't scare anyone off with that! My love to you all......Toodles! :wink:

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]