It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 1:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 12:59 pm 
Peacock

I don’t want to cause trouble, just to give my own perspective on this............
The Lucy thing is hard for me to believe because it doesn’t make ANY sense to me.
Why would he try so HARD to bring Cilla him and hold on to her as he did. He would move heaven and earth for her and it shows by everything I’ve read. IF, and that’s a VERRY BIG IF, her story is true then once again Elvis has been stabbed in the back.
But keep in mind there is a man out there who say he is Elvis’ son, a girl who say she is THE REAL Lisa Marie and a weirdo who say he has treated Elvis over the past 30 years. And their stories are all well written! Does that make their stories true?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:10 pm 
Site Admin

Maral, one has to just take it all with a grain of salt. ..and the salt to me is what the man himself was during his life time, a good guy, a gentle, considerate and thoughtful guy. IF the story of Lucy's is true, then she has a big heartache full of regrets for she didn't tell him and he would have loved to have had a daughter though he wanted his children to be in wedlock not "strays". And if he loved her as she says, okay-he knew and cared for lots of women throughout his life and he had secrets concerning some of them apparently, but still, to not tell him and then have him find out all those wasted years he couldh of had with that child, he would have been angry and not pleased...it would have changed things between them- We don't have to believe everything people say, I have to say that because look at my story, it is way out there too, but it happened. I fully understand how people would question, it is normal and expected. I have questions about others stories and some are way out there too, but I can't say they are true or false-wasn't there, don't know. That doesn't mean they need to be "torn up by anyone" doubting them, just read it, think about it, and let it go if it bothers anyone, there is too much wonderful and good things to know and think about, so I don't bother with the rest.
Elvis led an unsuual life, he was the first to admit it, there was none like him or his life and he often referred to him as a "freak" living a "freaks life" but he loved it and he wouldn't have done much to change it. The good out weighed the bad- I feel sorry for Lucy and her daughter true or not true, he's gone, there's nothing anyone can do about that. As for the guy saying he's treated him-
uh-huh, that's a bit different, but it's his thing so....no harm done I guess. Elvis tried not to harm anyone, he said something about people saying things that hurt, that are mean to others, not understanding them and that harmful things ought not be repeated or said in the first place-everyone has their story, let them have it-I do not have that written down or on tape unfortunately so can't say exactly how he put it-but it was about tales being told about him and referring to the things said of him in the early days...how it hurt him, his family and others as well. I guess his way was the best and that's how I'm going to think about things. As I've said before, there will be lots of things said about me-there was before and it will be back again-I've been called names already and I just have to laugh... And just think what he said, all publicity is good, long as they get your name right! wjh

Page 2 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2