It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:54 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: CHRISTMAS DAY - 2006
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 1:09 pm 
Site Admin

Aloha and Mele Kalikimaka me ke aloha ke akua (Merry Christmas with the Love of Spirit)

Maia & Simeon on Christmas Day on Kaua'i. The rock I am sitting on is at the ancient ruins of a Hawaiian temple (City of Refuge), where the Wailua River meets the sea. The rock has petroglyphs on it.

This place is not far from Coco Palms. I can't help but wonder if Elvis ever visited it. As one of the most sacred sites on the island, I believe that he probably did!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:06 pm 
Site Admin

Wow, you two look so great together! And give off such a warm, loving warmth when viewed. Maybe it's just the warm Island weather? I think not!

As for Elvis visiting the scared sites-he mentioned sight seeing with an old man and his son for guides-they were true natives and not "interbred with whites etc" and that's why I remember something about it-he was so specific in saying they were not mixed blood but true Hawaiians and knew all the special places including where they used to do human blood scrafices etc: and went hunting for them on special celebrations that only came around every few years-he knew all the details but I have forgotten them. He spoke of ancient writings and drawings and down inside a cave that you had to snorkle to get inside the big room where you could get out and walk around close to the walls etc: there were more and vacationers were starting to deface things inside that made him angry to see. But most likely he did visit near by ones and probably mediated there as well-if he could walk to it especially he did that I'm sure...he liked the islands so much, he was free there-and being "Free" meant a great deal to him. Thank you for showing us the pictures-it was great and what a nice Christmas thing to do! It was sort of warm here, but today is cold and it's going to rain tonight and tomorrow. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

How nice to see you, Maia and Simeon, together on a beautiful picture on a very special day at a very special place!!!! Thank you so much!

Here in Germany is the fitting winter weather for Christmas (as Germans like it because of old tradition) : very cold and frosty (but no snow, alas!).
Nature looks like powdered with sugar! It's beautiful! But I would really like to be in Hawaii some day, that's one of my "dreams"......

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 6:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's so nice to see you two, my friends! You look wonderful, Maia, so full of Light. More beautiful that I have never seen you before (in photos or tape) yet very, very, very close to the image I have from you, seen with my Heart's eye. And it seems to me that Simeon has an out of this world appearence too. :)

This rock must be a very special place for a meditation. I can easily imagine Elvis by your side, meditating with you. That's what I use to do when I find places like this. Maybe someday, not too far away, I'll be taken there, and maybe we'll share the beautiful experience of meditating together in that precise place. Kaua'i is calling me again. :roll: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:20 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

over sweetness.. :P hug you both.. :D

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 9:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
More beautiful that I have never seen you before (in photos or tape)

I'm in agreement to what Amanda says in the above quote. These are the most beautiful pictures I have seen of you yet.

There is such happiness and radiance in your and Simeon's countenances!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:07 pm 
Site Admin

THANK YOU, ALL! I decided that it was part of my healing to take some "nice" photos of me the way I am NOW...skinny and all, and that it was ok to be the way I am now...part of getting better and better each day! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 8:16 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

we had snow for two days and I love cold weather and snow :D ..yet those islands was always a place I 've been longing to go oneday,as in the song "faraway places calling,calling me.".well, if only in my dreams..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

YOU BOTH LOOK GREAT!! and SO MUCH IN LOVE..... so nice to see you both like this...

And yes it also a dream of my family and me to go to Hawaii....
We are planning to be married again in Hawaii.... the 07.07.2007.... but this time our children will be there too..... I love the thought....
So I keep on praying and working on our dream... TIME WILL TELL.....

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:26 am 
Sun Dial

YOu two make a beautiful coupke and yes you both look so much in love.It radiates from that photo. Thankyou for posting this...

Perhaps someone can start a thread where we can post photoes of ourselves with our loved ones?

Natalie :)

Page 1 of 2 [ 12 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next