It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:45 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Online display
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:48 am 
Dragon

I have no troube with the contens of the left-hand menu as against the top menu bar. I come in from a Macintosh background and not even using the latest Mac hardware/software.

Regards
Susan MacD

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Everything alright! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:49 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

I have gone again to ELC and the arrow is multicolored all the time, untill getting on each of the links at the left side of the page, when it turns to the current white arrow. Everything is working OK.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:52 pm 
Site Admin

OH! That may be it. I found those neat little arrows in java script on the web. I will tak it OFF the home page and then let you know, Wanda, and you can check again!

Larry Geller reported the same problem.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It is nice to know that Larry Geller is attending the forum and ELC. I would like very much to have him posting now and then. He was really close to Elvis spiritually and his approach would be of great value.

Larry: since I'm living in Spain (like many others from foreign countries), I have not the opportunity to attend to interviews made to you, if I'm not lucky enough to find it in Internet. I would like to ask you:

Do you feel El'vis Aaron closeness as many of us in this forum do? (It's only a rhetorical question to invite you to be with us for a while, if you wish to. :P )

Let me tell you in advance, that an Elvis' friend like you, is my friend too. Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:52 pm 
I agree Amanda it would be so neat for Larry to post some, I'm so ThankFul that Elvis had Larry, like he had Wanda where he could be HimSelf. Elvis needed to have someone he could talk to and to have someone that would listen, and not have to worry about being Judged! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 10:31 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I sure do agree with you ladies!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 7:15 am 
hello i recieved an email about the side links not working, i went there and they were all there and everyone of them worked great, what a great website, and all those wonderful things elvis has done, and will continue to keep on going inthe future,this man had a wonderful spirit in him,and he will last forever,he was and is a true man that god sent to all of us, and knew when he would take him back to the home where he came from, (heaven)his body god knew was wore out,but his spirit was strong, if not for that he would not have been with us the short 20 years he was, i said a prayer for elvis, and always will be included in my prayers, mike wright

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 9:06 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello, Mike!

You can't imagine how nice is to have here a man that expresses freely his feelings about Elvis Presley (which seems easier for women to do), without any fear of being weird. Elvis touched the heart of many, many people, without distinction of age, genre, race or religion.

I wish there were many more like you around. So please, go on posting. It could help to balance the big amount of femenine energy we have here. :roll: :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2007 11:40 pm 
Hi Mike My Name is FairyTale, I so Totaly Agree with Amanda there just isn't enough men coming forward about how Elvis as touched their lives, and how they feel about him. So please we really need a mans impute here at ELC, so Welcome and Please come back. :D

Page 3 of 3 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3