It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Grief can come in diverse ways
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 9:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

My husband and I met with the Dr. of radiology today and he had some bad news for us. Walter will not be able to hold Gavin or acorn for at least a year because of the radioactivity that will be placed in Walter's body in March to fight the cancer.
Gavin will be told papa has a 'boo-boo' and that is why he can not crawl in grandpa's lap for awhile. Driving home I found tears streaking my face as I cried for the months and months that Walter will not be able to snuggle with his grandson. So. Grief can wear many hats, come in lots of colors and in various shades.
We pray that the loss of contact with the grandbabies will be able to be made up.
Love you all, my ELC family,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 11:31 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Oh, Marjorie, I was so sad to read this. I feel so bad for you and your husband. And the boys too. It has to be heartbreaking. Tears are totally understandable. I want to cry with you. My prayers are with you, your husband, and the grandsons.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm so, so sorry to hear that, Marjorie.

You may help your husband to accept that temporal condition, to set his heart in establishing a creative relationship with his grandsons, other than holding them, for a while and don't get distressed by it. To help him to be sure Love will flow through just the same. LOVE don't know about any kind of barriers.

The best for you and your beautiful family, Marjorie.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:54 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Marjorie, I feel with you in your time of struggle. This is a time to try and learn new ways, as you are forced to, to understand the mystery of Love.
Someone said that darkness or suffering is in reality the shadow of God's hand outstreched in BLESSING. Hard to accept sometimes but true anyway....I myself am going through some "shadows" right now.
Let's focuss on the Light!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 10:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Marjorie really sad to hear this..it must be a wonderful feeling to be grands of those beautiful babies..so I can understand what doctors are asking is almost impossible ..but it's for a limited time I guess..and I hope their love for each other will help them in this difficult period..hug you and your sweet family..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:20 pm 
Site Admin

Words can be a loving touching...as Amanda says, "to set his heart in establishing a creative relationship with his grandsons, other than holding them..."

Children are so sensitive. He will FEEL his grandfather's love in his words and expression.

As for your husband's condition, I can't tell you how much THE HEALING CODES have worked for me. An M.D. was actually cured of Lou Gerig's disease, which is "incurable" just using the codes:

http://thehealingcodes.com

MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR HUSBAND, YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Post subject: with love to our ELC family
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 6:10 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you all for writing. I know I must feel the positives and hang on tightly to them but right now I feel quite a bit like being crushed would feel.
I am glad that Lou Gerig's was cured, Maia, because it is a devastating disease.
But on the other side, somehow, and this does not make a great deal of sense yet but I feel closer to my spiritual path than ever before and the light of the ONE above is helping and guiding me, I know.
Love to all of our ELC family,
Marjorie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:33 am 
I know how the Valleys of life can be Marjorie, but sometimes we have to walk these Valleys to be Remined that all we have to do is Reach Up and The Lord well Bring us out of these Valleys to the Top of The Mountain. The Lord said we would never go through anything we can't Handle, I know it might seem like there is no Hope. But thats what Faith is all about. Believing in something not seen, or not having at the Moment. So just say in Faith Believing that these Treatments know matter how Rough, it well be for your Husband and Grand Babies. Will get rid of every Cancer Cell, and leave it up to the Lord. My Prayers are with you! FairyTale!

Post subject: FairyTale
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:18 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you for taking the time to post the beautiful words. I am, at times, feeling like I am clinging to an overturned boat in the middle of a cold ocean, and at other times every single time the phone rings my heart feels better hoping it is news of 'acorn' deciding to become. They call him 'acorn' because no one gets to know his name until he is born.
Knowing we have that positive time ahead of us is helping and I know the ONE above is the ultimate 'trail' guide.
Tough valleys/rocky paths and smooth highways all tumbled together in my mind and yet I am still whole.
Thank you,
marjorie

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:22 am 
The Good Lord knows all of our Worries and Problems, and he is always there to lean on. So just keep the Faith, Marjorie I know I'am. FairyTale!

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]