It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 9:32 am 
Flame

Thank you all for your warm welcome!

Fairytale, yes indeed to me that something is Love aswell!
But I didn't know what to make of him when I was 11 years old haha
I had to think of the 68 comback special where he mentioned some people thought he was, well....something! :wink:

when I look back in time everything I needed seemed to come at the right time, Elvis presley sure did it again for me...So here I am!

I've looked around on other EP forums but this one is special. People are so sweet here. And there is room here for spirituality talk!

Wanda I will PM you because I realy want your book! :D Thank you..

Love, Mystic

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:46 pm 
Site Admin

ALOHA & WELCOME, MYSTIC! So glad to have you aboard and look forward to getting to know you better!

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:50 pm 
Site Admin

re: testing nuclear bombs: Wanda I think you got the wrong ocean. That was several different island chains in the Pacific, one being the Atol Islands.

However, at some point in time...tommorrow maybe or several hundred years from now, a large chunk of one of the Canary Islands is due to slide into the ocean sending a GIANT tsunami that will wipe out the entire East Coast of the U.S. This from the scientists...not an "if" but a "when."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 2:58 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Maia. I have seen the same report in Internet. That sutnami will raise a wave 100 meters high and will decrease some arriving to Africa, Spain and America's coast.

The part of La Palma island that will break can be seen by satelite. It is already "marked" at the S.O. of the island.

I'm pretending to live in Gran Canaria above the 600 meters, just in case. :roll: Well, it is not the only reason, but the field of energy that I can feel is better high up.

The "WHEN" can't be signaled, but I dreamed many years ago about it, starting a chain of developments that went to the end of the present Earth as we know it. And I was present at the time when it happened. A Great Master passed me through the following dimension, using himself as a threshold. With me there were many others. I had that dream in 1990 and I took it as true.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 13, 2007 8:24 pm 
Site Admin

Yeah, I probably do have the wrong ocean! I am not a history buff and don't keep up with details-my dad talked about the Canary Islands having been there himself when a sailor or passing by them, can't recall now and he also talked about where they set off the atomic bombs testing them-that is probably where I got that idea it was those islands. I have a feeling that there will be a big one before too long-and probably half the coastlines will be affected drastically. People just don't think about such things seriously when they build and build-like Manhatten -right out on a filled "island" with big sky scrappers and thousands of people living and working. silliness but money is all that matters to many.
and the more they get they more it's never enough.
I just have this thing about deep water...maybe because I was thrown into a pool that was way over my head and I couldn't swim and had never ever been in water that was over my knees before! I didnt drown but only because somebody jumped in and helped me get out.
Never liked water after that-the ocean scared me silly too but I did get in it up to my waist a time or two but only if Jimmie was right there hanging on to my arm!
I just liked sitting on the sand, watching it and walking on the beach etc:...to heck with getting wet! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Never liked water after that-the ocean scared me silly too but I did get in it up to my waist a time or two but only if Jimmie was right there hanging on to my arm!
I just liked sitting on the sand, watching it and walking on the beach etc:...to heck with getting wet! wjh

I can understand what you say, Wanda:

At seventeen I was taken away from the beach by a strong tide, very far away. I said goodbye to life, yet I fought against it (I was a good swimmer) and asked God's help. He answered back sending a giant wave that literally brought me to a big rock at sight from the beach, where I "landed" head into the water, feet out, got hurt and cut but managed to turn up and embrace a portion of the rock 'till somebody came and helped me to swim back to the beach.

I was in a state of shock for a week. Then I started to cry softly for a long time. For years I dreamed about people dear to me getting drowned and I helping them to turn to life!

Fortunately, the experience helped me to respect more the possible sea's dangers but could not stop me from loving deeply to be into the water.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 9:39 pm 
Owl

Hi Mystic
Welcome..It is lovely to have a young
Elvis fan on board

Last edited by pacer1965 on Sat Mar 10, 2007 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

Not sure how I missed this thread :oops: (oh wait, yeah I am--there's so much WONDERFUL stuff on here to read and enjoy that I guess it's hard to keep up-lol! :wink: :) ) but please allow me to also welcome you to our fun loving family here at ELC Mystic. :D I really like your name because I actually knew someone else with that name too a long time ago. :) I know you'll enjoy yourself here! :D

Page 2 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2