It is currently Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:55 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: spiritual question
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:28 am 
Flame

Hi everyone!

I wasn't quite sure where to place this so I hope in general is okay?

Well, what I wanted to ask you is this.
How do you know if it is realy Elvis visiting in your sleep or giving signs etc?

I had to think of this before, when I twice had a dream where in my dream I met a person that was/is dear to me. But they appeared to be not themselfs! They looked and sounded like them, but they were acting diffirent...I kept thinking it was my spirit guide, in disguise! :lol:

So I thought, it could be the same way with Elvis then too...

When do you know it is him, or not someone else 'covering' for him.
Or maybe just cause you'd like it to happen and he means so much to us, that we ourselfs form an image of him, so it's like, our own feelings taking form?

I don't mean to hurt anyone's feelings! I just would like to know how you 'know'....

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:15 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Raina, I very much believe that this Forum is no coincidence, but a purpose behind it. And I also feel the truth that Maia, who fouded the webside ECL and the Forum is able to receive true messages from El'vis. She already did communicate with him mentally when Elvis was still incarnate on earth and she found proof of it then also.
As Elvis is "behind" our Forum I think he is also trying to contact us spiritually through meditation (as Maia conveyed in one of El'vis' messages) and other means. There is no doubt for me.
(But there could be other "spirits" as well "trying to pretend " to be Elvis, maybe, but this does not mean that El'vis himself is not communicating with us in some ways sometimes.)
For me I have special proofs in my heart's sensation and then there is no doubt about the authencity. This may be different from person to person.

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:22 pm 
Flame

Hi sarena thank you for your anwser!

yes, I have read about maia's contact with Elvis even while he was still here in the physical form. :D
I'm not saying I doubt maia or anyone of you who receive message, please don't get me wrong....

You said you know for the sensations in your heart...good enough for me :D I know what thats like. I once doubted about something importand, and I felth a sensation go trough me coming in at the heart, and I could make my choise. I knew it was okay to go along with what I'd planned to do.

Maybe I'm thinking to much over this....

Thank you Sarena! :D

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I'm not saying I doubt maia or anyone of you who receive message, please don't get me wrong....

Raina, I knew you didn't mean that :wink: !

I think you asked an important question and one well-worth to think about! And each one's opinion might be different, I just can talk about myself... :roll: :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 12:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Raina, yours is good question, yet very difficult to answer, at least for me. I have started a long answer that developed into a treaty on God's Creation, souls and energy dynamics. So, I have stopped it.

In short: (of course it's my own belief)

1. We are not separated from El'vis. We share with him a timeless-spaceless field. Conscience is present there.

2. Our perspective of it is limited, being in this time-space reality.

3. One can enhance the awareness of being part of that field, mantaining a channel for conscience open, permanently or not.

4. If there's a need, the need creates a void where it's counterpart comes in. If we ask for help to a Master (El'vis is one in Numis'OM), he will come to help in a way that's operative for us, depending on our personality.

5. Many souls are at our disposal to help. If we are related to El'vis by the affinity with his soul we have developed through Love, this channel probably will be more open for comunication than others, because we keep it activated daily (this is my case).

6. While in sleep, we are not controlling our mind, so we are more open to experience other levels of awareness, communication or whatsoever. We are not censoring from preconceived ideas of how things most be. So the help can come through more easily.

7. In my case, I'm open to experiences considered currently extra-ordinary, which I consider quite normal in my life and field of experience. I think that's the reason why so many things happen to me. Due I have integrated these kind of experiences bit by bit since childhood, accompanied by disciplines of inner growing, I have kept a certain balance between all kind of circunstances in my life.

8. In my case, I have developed an easiness to reach the souls of other people when needed, living or dead (remember we are a field, no matter "the physical matter" :wink: ) and to identificate the quality or "feeling" of individuals. When I had these experiences with El'vis, I felt strongly his presence, without a doubt.

Raina, the certainty is to be found in our Heart. It helps a lot, not to be afraid of being seen by others as nuts. :roll:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:20 pm 
Flame

Thank you Amanda Viola!

I understand what you are saying.
All is one...I keep saying this to myself alot lately. And the more familiar I feel with this, the more peaceful I become.

Somethimes though I'm insecure, because I feel I'm losing control. If things arn't picture perfect, if I don't do as good, or am as good as I want to be.
But I know this is my ego... :wink:
And the more I recognise her, and accept I'm just as good, and am more then what my ego and what perhaps others make of me....well then there is space. And I can just be.

Like you, I too had expiriences of that kind beginning in childhood. Then when I turned 10 years old, my life went upside down and I went a little nuts. That was my wake up call. I was young didn't 'get' what was happening. Though I do now...
Anyway.....it all had to do with not being good enough, which left me feeling seperated.
Now more and more I feel, * searching for the word*
the comfort of knowing all is one, and we are never seperated from, home..?

What's happening to me now I feel, is like getting rid of old bagage. Letting go...Not always conciously, somethimes a wave of unpeacefulness or sadness comes over me.
Then a part of me steps up and wants to take controll, bacause she's used to doing that. Controlling the things that come up. Because somethimes it'll make me tired. I just need to let it happen though,
it needs to go out, so there will be more space. And peace. I am not my body which is hurting and tired somethimes, I am not my mind either.
So no need for 'miss wanna be in controll' to step up. :P

My question earlier came from insecurity I guess. It's like you and Sarena say, you both reminded me of this. Thank you!
You'll feel the truth in your heart...
My ego does not know this I guess, because she cannot know. She is not concious, because I guess she was born out of condioned thoughts...do I say this right?

Thank you....

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 2:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Raina,

I believe that what you say above is full of sense. You already KNOW.

Quote:
What's happening to me now I feel, is like getting rid of old bagage. Letting go...Not always conciously, somethimes a wave of unpeacefulness or sadness comes over me.

I'm aware of a great amount of energy flowing through our planet nowadays. This is a "push" that makes emerge hidden emotions of old conflicts, lived much time ago, when we were not able to handle them and just got them in a remote corner of ourselves, carefully covered. While coming to the superfice, they bring along a taste of sadness or similar. We may observe them, with compassion for the little ones we were when these conflicts appeared, in loving recognizence and letting them go.

They helped us to structure our personality but they are unmeaningful right now. We can even feel gratitude for the circunstances that helped us to learn in everysense, painful or not. Everything has been feeding experience to our soul. When we make peace with our past, we liberate ourselves and others too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:22 pm 
Flame

Amanda Viola wrote:
When we make peace with our past, we liberate ourselves and others too!

Right on! :D I feel that is so true...

Thank you...

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:36 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:21 pm 
Flame

:lol: :P

Page 1 of 2 [ 18 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next