It is currently Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 11:50 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I'm so sorry Julie-Sharon Rose, but it didn't work for me. I just got to the start with the titles and no sound or movement was there. :(

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:47 pm 
Site Admin

Absolutely beautiful Julie-Sharon Rose!!! :D It brought tears of happiness, joy and love to my heart!! :D All of the souls of friendship here at ELC joined together by one endlessly loving Sprit-El'vis!! :D God bless him and each and every one of you. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 5:12 pm 
:cry: :cry: What a Special Touching Beautiful Video! Yes we are All Soul Mates here at ELC! with Elvis as our Guide! Thank You! Barbara Lea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 6:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I want to express my gratitude to Julie-Sharon Rose for all the LOVE she brings in, in everything she does, which tells much about her soul's quality.

I have been able to wacht her
PRECIOUS video and got goosebumps all over!

She has been so thoughtful as to send it to me by email, due I had trouble in getting it working.

How I wish to find Julie's tribe all around the World!

THANK YOU JULIE-SHARON ROSE, FOR BEING YOU. Image

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:55 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, a touching video dear "Rose of Sharon." Very much FROM THE HEART.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Julie, I just watched your video, which is sweet, loving and very touching, THANK YOU!!!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:17 am 
Site Admin

Why would anyone threaten someone as gentle and kind as Ginnette? Those who do that must not be "human" or else they are so afraid something will "prove them wrong" they can't stand to allow anyone to contridict them? It is beyond me-these are the same people who claim they love Elvis. I don't understand. But then I'm the "crazy one". wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 3:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda,

I often read on different forums too so many remarks regarding you.

They are all so fierce and real nasty too.

How do you cope with that. Did you see this coming and do you ever receive real nasty PM's or letters.

You are a strong women and I admire your strength.

Indeed you are so right when you say.... and these are all elvisfans.

If only they would know. They crucifie one of his true friends.
Who really cared about him.

I read those comments and am often schoked by so many nasty things said.

ELVIS - Did you ever know you were my hero

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 4:52 pm 
Site Admin

well, just remember that they do not even know me! Never met me, know nothing other than what they have heard passed around usually coming from the mm dudes or their friends etc; and it's actually quite funny and comical when you look at it that way. Here they are spouting off things that make them look kind of silly considering they are spreading tales, gossip and slander to boot. If I were of that nature I would and could go back after them for their false and degrading accusations as they have no proof of what they say other than some one of the mm guys or whom ever "says" they don't know me so I didn't exist and didn't know Elvis- If that is true that they "dont remember me, don't know me" then how can they make comments about me as to the level of mentality I may have or not? They have no proof that Elvis didn't know me, nor do they have proof that I didn't know him. All there is are those who don't remember seeing me around or hearing about me-I didn't know them, for sure. I remember seeing them "around" and stayed away from them for good reason....I realize that now! Elvis said they would not think of me as he did so it would be better if I stayed away from them. Boy, was he right-again! I think it's funny they think they should be able to remember someone they saw like possiblely 11 times-and not all of them were around each time either-in 15 years! I was never there long, didn't spend time around them and stayed in the background as much as possible. They sure didn't have his photographic memory! The only three guys I thought had any brains and common sense were Jerry Schillling whom I never spoke to other than "hello" that I remember, Charlie Hodge who said he thought he'd seen me around a time or two, and Larry Geller who was and still is trashed about as much as I by them today. Even John Wilkinson didn't have much use for most of the mm guys and he was there. and Ed Parker, bless his heart, was just sick over the way so many of the guys supposedly taking care of Elvis seemed to be in such a rush to get out to take care of their girlfriends etc: and conquests of the evening when Elvis was deathly ill, laying up in his room begging someone to sit with him. Ed did. Elvis slept holding his hand. He just didn't want to be alone. He was afraid he would wake up having "one of those spells"...breathing difficulties. He was having heart failure on that last tour.
And apparently no one realized it. thinking it was just the sleeping pills maybe....wjh

I realize Charlie and Ed are not here to express their thoughts-but if they were I know they would be standing up to those guys-they had had enough of it. and Elvis is gone-Ed said we have to suport him, his memory and I agreed. In fact we shook hands on it. at his request.
I liked him, he was honest and he was sincere. qualities I admire. I just laugh at the rest of them. Not worth my time or interest.
I just thank my lucky stars that Red posted the transcripts of his conversation (that they said didn't happen) when Elvis called him. It proves what I said Elvis told me in 76 and mentioned again in 77 about having forgiven Red, etc: and it proves that Elvis was supposed to have colon surgery as I said in 77 as well. How would I know those things had he not told me? True I was not there-but he sure did know how to dial a phone and how to get an operator to put calls through- and he sure did spend time on that private line he had upstairs in Graceland and at his other houses as well. He didn't want them listening in on his conversations-and that's why he played music and ran water in the bathrooms-to keep ears from hearing what he had to say. To me that sounds kind of bad when a guy has to find ways to have privacy from his "friends/employees". Of course, he said he didn't trust many of them, things were getting out too much and he knew who it was doing the talking. So he sent him away as much as he could...
wjh

Last edited by Wanda June Hill on Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:34 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Wanda June Hill wrote:
He just didn't want to be alone. He was afraid he would wake up having "one of those spells"...breathing difficulties. He was having heart failure on that last tour.
And apparently no one realized it. thinking it was just the sleeping pills maybe....wjh

It just seems to me that God took Elvis to spare him anymore pressure and pain. I know we all miss him, but what if had he had continued to live and ended up an invalid, unable to perform anymore. It would have broken him emotionally. Then too, how would he have kept Graceland and the payroll going, and continued to support his family as they were accustomed. He wouldn't even have had much in the way of royalties because Parker sold the royalty rights for songs sung up to 1973. Parker wasn't always astute in his business decisions and selling the royalty rights was a poor one.

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next