It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:52 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Ed said we have to suport him, his memory and I agreed. In fact we shook hands on it. at his request.

I don't remember any anterior reference to what you say above, Wanda. Could do explain a little more, please?

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:41 am 
Site Admin

If you are asking about "shaking hands on it" that was on one meeting between Ed Parker and me at a radio station where we were both scheduled (at different times) I think I followed him that day but wouldn't swear to it. He talked about Ginger, how Elvis couldn't get things exactly the way he wanted them where she and her family were concerned, and that Elvis had decided he didn't actually love her like he thought, that she reminded him of Pris at that age (Elvis had told me that someone had said she looked like Pris and he hadn't realized it so I know he'd discussed it with Ed too) anyway, Ed talked a little about the last tour, how sick Elvis was, weak and shaky and Elvis said he wished he didn't have to go through with this, he just wanted to go home and rest. Ed told of the blood in Elvis' bed, where he he had lain, the guys said he was "deflowering young maidens" and laughed it up. Ed and his friend who also saw and heard their comments, were aghast at the callous and uncaring comments. Ed said he just wished Elvis would pass out so they could put him in a hospital where he belonged but some how Elvis pulled it off and got through the tour. Ed wanted to take him to Hawaii and keep him with him, get him cleaned up and healthy so he could go "live his dream" which I think he might have told Ed how he wanted to make films, direct and do gospel concerts and stop touring doing the same old thing over and over. He also wanted to go overseas and do gospel shows as well as some of his other songs. But what he wanted to do and how he wanted to do it. He was going to "clean house" and get it all back like it should be as far as himself and his organization. That's what I was referring to in a short (for me) nutshell.
I agreed with what Ed was saying, said something like it would be a good thing if he could take him away and keep him from everything as it had been, and we all had to be the best support we could for Elvis. Ed said, You're right, we do, let's shake on that" so we shook hands and he went in to do his show-he was first and he stayed a few minutes to listen to me then he signaled he was leaving (Like Elvis used to do when he was leaving the stage-raised his arms and bent slightly in the direction he was going to go- I gave him the ok sign and nodded my head and he had a big grin on his face when he left. I liked him. I wish there had been more time to just sit and talk with him. I wish I had got acquainted with him before Elvis died-maybe we could have all got together and kidnapped him or something.??? Wishful thinking. However, true to his horoscope reading, he has become a greater force and more accepted and revered in death than he ever would have in life-so it must be the way it was meant to be. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 11:54 am 
Site Admin

I wish now that when Ed came to our convention in Garden Grove, that I had not been so "gunshy" as I was at that time. I didn't trust any of them other than Larry G. at that time, and had not gone on the tour yet-so I didn't know Ed other than what Elvis had said about him.
I didn't talk to him much, he did the talking asking questions as we went around and looked at the things I had under glass, a couple of notes from Elvis, a letter he had written while on his plane he said, the autographed things, a ring he had given to my daughter Gold with a black onyx stone and there was a picture of Elvis wearing the ring, and some things he'd given to me-and a couple of our telephone bills with Elvis' numbers where I had called him-that was about all we discussed that day. I wasn't sure then that he was sincere, but later on he started talking on the two or three times we ran into each other on the book tours-then I did trust him and he appeared to trust me as he was talkative and seemed as if he wanted to talk. Another lady that I knew also knew him and his wife, had been to their home on one occasion told me Ed had told her the same things-about the bed and the blood. There was a witness to that with Ed, a lady whose name is Kay something, but I don't know her name and didn't know her. I remember the name Kay as that was my stepmom's name also. Anyway, that's about all lI know where Ed is concerned. I was impressed that he wanted to shake hands on it-but I think he was "running a test" as I do sometimes, get in someone's aura etc: and touch them to "feel" their vibes and check them out. It works for me too...and I think it was his plan that day. I felt that he was trustworthy, honest and sincere when I shook his hand. like minds, maybe? wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:37 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you very much Wanda, for your extense reply.

It's a pity that those like you, that knew more about Elvis' truth, could not gather and explain that truth together, one reinforcing the other and complementing each other information. A video could be made with Larry G., Kathy W., Jerry S., you, your family... and I'm sure more could be there. It would be like showing the multifaced Elvis, from each one's perspective. If you met previously and share your experiences with him, it could make a great production. Have you ever thought of something like that?

Last edited by Amanda Viola on Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:40 pm 
Flame

Sounds like a good idea to me! :D

Raina

Page 2 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2