It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 7:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Doggy Ghost
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:39 pm 
Site Admin

JAI

The other night at aound 3 AM in the morning, I felt the cover being pulled, like something small walking on the bed. Now, I was ALONE in bed, as Simeon has been sleeping in another room so that I don't distub him or him me, with my condition that caused me to get up and down alot at night (he is a very sensitive sleeper). I dozed back to sleep and then a bit later heard my little maltese, Jai, who slept with me in her bed next to me for 13 years, huffing and snuffling in the way she always does at night. This was right up next to my head and quite distinct. Now, the thing about this is...I DON'T HAVE ANY PETS ANYMORE. I had to give my LAST one up - Jai - when we moved to Hawaii 3 years ago. She was too old to survive the long journey and months in quarintine. We gave her to a wonderful elderly couple whom she seemed to really like, but I was really SAD to leave her behind.

OK, so next I thought of opening my eyes, but then something made me feel like if I did, she would leave, so I didn't. A few moment later, she snuffled again...then again! The sound was coming from the stuffed dog I always keep RIGHT next to my pillow (whom I named "Elvis"). Every night I pat it on the head and say "goodnight" to all my pets that I no longer have - most I know are on the Other Side now. I tell them if they want to visit me, they are welcome to! So here is Jai "in" the stuffed dog! I have had some profound Dreamtime experiences with my wolf and some of the others, but nothing like this with them before. Then, after a few moments, I feel the cover seem to lift a bit, like she crawls under the cover next to me. I don't feel HER, but then the cover lifts down by my feel and I hear her softly land on the floor and walk off. RIGHT then...them minute she leaves the room, I hear in my right ear a whole "room" full of people talking, like at a party, but not with laughter...more serious. I can't make any of it out, as they are all talking at once. I open my eyes and it stops.

I remember mediums say that when they first start hearing people talk to them from the Other Side, they are all talking at once like that, and the medium has to learn to tune it all out but the ONE who he wishes to hear.

I haven't kept in touch with Jai's new owners after the first month, as I was afraid to hear anything bad, but I am going to write to them to see if she passed. Even if not, she definately paid me an astral visit!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:35 pm 
Flame

What a great expirience Maia! What a cutie she is with the ribons in her hair :D

Hearing a crowd talk, that would have scared me though :P
I never knew mediums first hear a crowd talk to them from the Other Side and that they have to learn to tune into the one they wish to hear.

I have heard a voice too somethimes, but it was always just one. I'm happy about that, never felth comfortable with big crowds. :P

Jai must have missed you too, and love you alot, afterall she came to say Hi! :D

Love, Raina

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia, what a precious story!!!! I do wonder too if Jai passed away at that time and came to pay you a visit before going on to heaven.
I have also heard that some animals who have passed on will wait near their masters until their master dies.

I have never owned a cat or dog though I hope to some day. But one time I had a dream of a cat brusing it's thick fur against my face over and over again. It was an orange tabby, similiar to my parents cat which is still alive. Well when I woke up, I could feel that cat fur had literally brushed against my face, as if it had really happened and was more than just a ordinary dream.

I have been hearing reports of the veil thinning between dimensions and that more and more people are seeing and/or hearing beings from beyond.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:00 pm 
Site Admin

Very special and yes, I believe she did come visit you-even if she were still alive, she could do that-I think they stay in touch with those they are so sensitive to and with growing up etc:. I have had similar experiences as you all know-so yep! She was there! And made sure you knew it. Smart little dog and so cute! I hurt for you when you had to give up so many of your pets Maia, it's a tough thing to do and so often the best thing one can do at the time. She was loved, she came to tell you and let you know. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 3:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It must have been so touching and conforting to have her by you again, Maia...!

I had for 17 years a Lady-cat, proud and smart and a good hunter too. She would make the bigger dog in the world run away as a puppy. After dying 4 years ago, now and then I felt her stepping on me while I was in bed at night and lying against my legs.

Quote:
I hurt for you when you had to give up so many of your pets Maia, it's a tough thing to do and so often the best thing one can do at the time.

I had to do it twice in my life for the same reasons. And it's so hard and painful... In my case, sometime after being given away, they came back to us for extraordinary circumstances, close to miracles. But this is another story...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Ghost Dog
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 7:19 am 

I had the same kind of experience. My dog who was named Scruffy died in October 1994 from cancer. Since than I actually see him in my great room and feel him circling in the bed before settling down to sleep like he use to. Like you my husband sleeps in another room (his snoring) so my other dogs usually sleep with him. The puppy is with me but in his bedroom (crate) so it cannot be any of them.

On New Years Eve of that year 3 of us were in the house sleeping in 3 different room. (We were not drinking) I heard very low voices that sounded like they were at a funeral. My husband thought the sound was coming from my motherss room because she left the TV on. My mother thuoght someone was watching TV downstairs.

Later on that day I thought I heard my mother call my name and she thought I called her.

The house was once owned by a Minister and there is a good posssibility that they had wakes here so that may be what I am hearing. I definitely believe in people contacting us who have passed on.

The only thing I question is I was only 13 when my Dad passed and could not have been closer. He was a wonderful man and I question why he never tried to contact me.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:30 am 
Site Admin

Hi, since you were very close, perhaps he does only he does it when you are sleeping and maybe you are not aware when you wake up. Many people don't recall their dreams especially when they are very personally involved in them. Your dad was/is with you even now when you need someone close. I believe that our loved ones come as needed-some stay close from the time they die physically, but they might not know how to communicate with their loved ones who are greiving and perhaps not acceptable at that time. I think it is easier for animals to communicate with us because they do so mentally as well as physically when on earth as living creatures. They read our minds, our body lauguage and they understand far better than we understand them as a result. My horses know so many words and can respond without being asked at times because they observe everything, take it in and mull it over and either use it or store it for later. Children do that too...until they get too interested in outwardly things of the world and let the spiritual get put aside as they develope and grow. So he's around...sometimes we try too hard and our efforts and questioning get in the way. I used to be far more receptive than I am today-too many other things on my mind. wjh

Post subject: Dog Ghost
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 11:52 am 

Hi Wanda:

I think you are right. Most of my dreams I cannot remember. I only remember one with my Dad and can remember the feeling that it was really happening even today.

My husband remembers in vivid detail his dreams almost every day.

I will have to try and be more receptive.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2007 4:56 pm 
Site Admin

I really enjoyed reading all your experiences!

I wrote to Jai's current "parents" - only have an e-mail address. Have not heard anything back yet.

Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ]