It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:44 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:16 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you all so very much as I can literally feel all of your prayers, and love surrounding me and comforting me. :D My soreness is going away somewhat however I'm starting to have the same symptoms again that the surgery was SUPPOSED to have helped. :? :( Sometimes ya just can't win for losin' you know what I mean? :? Anyhow, when I told my Dr. this yesterday it stumped her and from my experience it's usually not a good thing when your own Dr. is stumped by what's going on or doesn't know what to do. :? Also, my Dr. told me that my samples were sent off to a place called The Mayo Clinic. Now, those of you here in the States may know what that place is but for anyone who doesn't--The Mayo Clinic is a medical facility comprised of experts in their respective fields and usually their facility or Dr's are not brought into a medical situation unless it is complex or something is really wrong. :? So, needless to say, finding THIS out from my Dr. has both my husband and I very worried. :( Apparently it's going to take at least another week before we hear anything. :roll: I'll keep you all posted if that's ok? In the meantime, I'm trying to keep a positive attitude about everything and I am going to bathe myself in the LOVE that is always overflowing here with all of you my dear angels. :D

May all of your hearts and spirits SOAR in the way that each one of you so lovingly helps mine to do. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Mari, I feel like you are sorrounded by subtle Light. You are in good company and you'll have all the help you may need.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 3:12 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

For those interested in the politics of the Elvis world, here is EIN's interview with Elvis collector, Joseph Pirzada, producer of Tupelo's Own Elvis Presley & MRS projects. It's quite insightful. For instance, I had assumed that RCA/BMG had all the original masters of Elvis' music, but that is not the case.

The link: http://www.elvisinfonet.com/interview_pirzada.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:03 pm 
Site Admin

That really was a very interesting and insightful interview to read Laurie. :) Thank you so much for providing the link for us. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Youtube clip from Tupelo's Own with Elvis singing "I Was The One":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aL7TgFG5ey4&sdig=1

Post subject: Great Video!
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 3:56 am 
Sun Dial

Wow, Laurie! That was wonderful to watch! I always loved that song, even though casual fans don't know it, and I heard somewhere that it was one of Elvis's favorites, too! :D

Page 2 of 2 [ 16 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2