It is currently Mon Jun 17, 2019 6:50 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 3 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: so far
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:41 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I put the thread up and already 5 people who post on the forum have responded and NOTHING negative. If you want to post you can go to www.thetimesherald.com and click on forums on the left side of the page, register----free and very simple--create a user name and a password and then you can post----please do not use MY REAL NAME as this forum, in my county--- is anonymous. Feel free to share where you are from---state or country and help me shake this small county up~~and if you have questions let me know.
Thanks!! :D :D :D

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:24 am 
Site Admin

I'll definitely be checking this out Marjorie! :D Thanks for posting the link for us. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:32 am 
Dragon

When I read what these guys have said about "Surviving Elvis", the same thought crossed my mind, THEY CHOSE TO LIVE AND WORK for Elvis. They had a choice, to go and live their lives away from it all or live with it and they all chose to live with Elvis. Like Wanda says if life was so hard and just so damn bad then why did they stick around, surely if you are in a bad situation you make a move to get out or resolve it? How dare they also say that the relationship with Priscilla was strange? What do they know. That is why at the end of the day, people can say what they want and try and speculate and try break the Presley's down but no one knows what exactly went on, maybe that is what gets to them, maybe they seem to think they knew Elvis and Priscilla so well, yes, they lived with them but what went on behind closed doors no one knows....... Priscilla is so protective of him and his life that I am sure she has not even mentioned many many things that transpired, maybe because she knew and knows what people are like and how they can take something so innocent and make some story from it.

I remember in the DVd Elvis by the Presleys she says that she will spend the rest of her life defending him and his legacy. I really do admire her. Ther more I read about her the more I like her, I must admit I kind of never warmed to her because I was always under the impression that she was a bady in all of this, thanks to the bad press but I have done a 360 turn and admire her for what she has done and for how she dealt with things, it is easy for us to sit on the side lines and say what she should have done or say what he should have done but it is not like that for the people involved, there are so many emotions and feelings that it could not have been easy.......

I have his cd in my car and I have almost come to kind of know him through his songs. He is just amazing!!!

Page 3 of 3 [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3