It is currently Mon Jul 22, 2019 4:37 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 8:31 pm 
Site Admin

He noticed he wasn't around much, he also knew about his "use of drugs" in fact there is a little song he's singing at home on a cd and he's singing funny stuff about the guys and he says, "Sonny will be in jail"-and guess what-he was right... I think Elvis was wise to him, but he overlooked it as he did lots of things-Elvis liked to have no ripples in his pond...I've said that before but it's the only phrase that I can think of that says just about all he felt about keeping peace in the "family". And he didn't like to interfeer in their "personal life" though he did alot when it came to having them there for whatever he needed and yet he'd send them away, give them time off and they'd come trailing back-he laughed about that, how they were like a dog you were trying to get rid of it keeps returning over and over. He finally gave up, he said he didn't know what it w ould take to make them happy or keep them satisfied-but whatever it was, he didn't seem to have it. So he turned his head when he didn't want to see things. wjh

Post subject: Di is right
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 8:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

It will never end. It seems that anyone who may have had a friend who knew Elvis is now crawling out of a hole to write or to be interviewed about Elvis Presley. Elvis had the most generous heart and pure peace and love for his fellow men and women and children and what some did hurt him in ways that they intended.
I do not believe the first book was written to "make Elvis come to his senses" as those still walking the earth and who were involved with the 1977 book, repeat over and over as though that will make what they all did, in one manner or another, to hurt and hurt badly, the man who trusted and who loved them and who gave them all so very much all.
They will always want more and in that way Di is right.
We know that Elvis was a loving man and that is really all that is important, at least to me.
Let us not let those who are still inflicting pain on the memory of the special gift from the One above. We are better as people in our ELC family who love each other and who love Elvis Presley unconditionally. We can be whole and loving and by doing that we can stay a family who will always remember Elvis with love.
Always with love,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Page 4 of 4 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4