Post subject: Elvis In Concert '77 Black And White Video Tapes
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:07 pm 
Flame

Elvis In Concert '77 Black And White Video Tapes up for Auction

By: Elvis Australia
Source: http://www.elvis.com.au
July 18, 2013 - 6:54:13 AM
Elvis Articles, Elvis News

Mecum Auctions have five videotapes containing black and white video-footage of Elvis Presley in concert scheduled to be sold this saturday. Tapes featuring hours of onstage and behind-the-scenes footage.

Description

These five video tapes contain approximately three-and-one-half hours of black and white original unedited video and audio of Elvis Presley's last two recorded live concerts in Omaha, Nebraska, June 19, 1977, and Rapid City, South Dakota, on June 21, 1977. The tapes include intimate backstage scenes, candid dressing room footage and Presley arriving in the basement of the venue in a limousine with his security team, his girlfriend, Ginger Alden, and his father, Vernon Presley. It also includes the presentation of the Full Circle Medallion of Life from the Sioux Indian Reservation and the Mayor of Rapid City giving Presley an inscribed plaque, honoring him as the first performer in the new convention center. The concerts are unedited and contain the original audio mix and camera shots. The electricity and excitement is utterly phenomenal. The two concerts include approximately 27 different songs sung by Elvis.

Along with the live concerts, this package includes unedited backstage footage. In all, the winning bidder will receive the five original ½" reels. Footage demonstrates 'The King' is clearly in command onstage and mesmerizes the audience with his vocal dynamics, spanning nearly four octaves. These tapes are presented and sold as cultural collectibles and are not for reproduction, broadcast and or publication.

Link : Mecum Actions

- See more at: http://www.elvis.com.au/presley/elvis_i ... iBptZ.dpuf

Source: Elvis Australia

Post subject: Re: Elvis In Concert '77 Black And White Video Tapes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:46 pm 
Sun Dial

These Tapes would be a Priceless Treasure to Have, but I'm confused about something Liliane about who is Auctioning These Tapes Off. Is Elvis.com Auctioning these Tapes or is Elvis Australia Auctioning These Tapes, and I'm Wondering just What or Who is Elvis Australia is this a Fan Club or a Magazine? I'm also wondering how they came to have these Tapes, you would think that EPE would be the Only Ones that would have them. :love:

Without you I am nothing an could never be so bold. The times we've shared, the laughter and the tears. Priceless memories, treasures all. How could I ever fail? With you I don't fear that at all. Elvis Presley!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]