It is currently Tue Dec 10, 2019 4:59 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:41 am 
[quote="ReGina- Jewel"]In Desert Storm as well he said Listen Cilla in the middle of the song
I made a Youtube video of it...its not great its my first video so im still expermenting: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdgKuL-Db30
If you want to download the audio go to www.vixy.net and select download audio only[/quote]
at the end off that song he said luc he sang you her me luc so i think he was singing it to lucy de barbin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:22 am 
Site Admin

I never hear that maria... but then im not sure.. personally i dont believe lucy but hey we just should agree to disagree!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:36 pm 

JoAnna:

I am sure he is still there for you. Love never dies even if we are apart from the one we love.

I never had the chance to meet him but always felt like he could be the big brother I never had. Sometimes when things are troubling I will talk to him and things seem better. Since I found this group I have found much peace and I only hope that he knows that at least the peope in this group love him for him and for no other reason.

The people here are wonderful.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 7:42 pm 
Owl

Thank you Di,

You seem to be a very beautiful person, inside and out. My mom (Shirley) went to heaven about 10 years ago, and she was friends with Elvis too. Her story is in Wanda's book too, right before mine. I know they are up there together watching over me. In fact, I know they brought my wonderful husband, Willie, into my life. They are always with me & he is always with you too.

JoAnna

PS. I need to find a picture and a signature for my Profile. Everyone has such nice ones. That's one of my projects.

Page 2 of 2 [ 14 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2