It is currently Wed Jun 19, 2019 6:53 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Stephanie's trip to Graceland
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:15 pm 
Site Admin

My Elvis / metaphysical friend, Stephanie usually goes to Graceland for Elvis Week. Here is her e-mail to me on the 2007 trip:

Quote:
Well we went to Graceland and it was great the 30th anniversary concert was wonderful and Lisa did another duet with her dad In The Ghetto......she sounded great the video was harsh but unfortunately reality you can see it on Your Tube.......my husband says you have to click on a lot of them because once the copyright people find it they close it down......

As for the Andara Crystal I was unable to put it into the ground it was as dry as a bone and I couldn't insert it into the ground had a great spot for it too but if I were to make a scene or have the guards catch me I would have been arrested probably they are always looking at people as terrorists and wouldn't understand what I was trying to do. They were having a heat wave it was 115 degrees every day there with the heat index and 8 people died that week in Memphis including one overweight Elvis fan sleeping in a tent and another bus driver who was only 32 yrs old!! walked off the bus and dropped dead he was driving the people from Scottland around. There were 100,000 people there a lot of kids which is great because they will keep Elvis' memory going long after we are gone. There were people from Australia, England(they had 1500 people alone), Japan, China, Belguim, Germany, New Zealand, Austria, Italy, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, and many more I just can't name them all...it was wonderful Priscilla was real nice to the fans this time she seems different and more at ease not being with Garibaldi.....Lisa was also gracious......they were both at the Concert the whole family was there actually......we had seats up in the nosebleed section but it was magnificent with the video technology.......I was tearing up watching the concert they play all his best songs and the gospel with the Stamps, Sweet Inspirations, Jordanaires, and the Imperials singing live it was spectacular!!!!!

We had tickets to go into the house but it was too Hot out and the line to get into the house was backed up two hours behind and we couldn't wait in the heat which was really too bad. We were able to visit the grave.........we also went to the Elvis Mass over at St Paul's and I have to tell you on the wall to the left side is a plain as day BIG image of Elvis' face on the wall.....when you take a picture you can't see it but being there you can see it as plain as day and it is magnificent!!!! Never saw anything like it in my life and in a church no less!!

I did by you some things and would like to send them to you.....is there a direct address I would be able to send them to you.

Also I have to tell you this remember the time I asked you to send me a picture of the Eye of Horus Elvis' eye well I tattooed it on my left ankle on the outside and it looks just like the picture.....never thought I would get a tattoo but after reading about the eye of hours and it's magical powers I had to get it and I love it!!!

Also since then I seem to see falcons all the time now....I have always had an infinity with birds but I know when the spirit of the force behind it is with you!!!

I have to go now motherly duty calls but please send along the address and I will send you along the goodies I brought you from Graceland......OH Yeah and by the way I met Larry Geller and had a picture taken with him and talked to him for a few minutes and bought his new book that isn't out until November and I started to read it and it is really a good book........in it he states that Elvis promised him the he would writie a book about E that would truly explain the inner man and he said even though he has helped others write books about Elvis this is the first one he is writing directly from what E told him in his own words.......only started reading it will let you know how it goes.......

Thanks
Love Always
Hope you are doing well I pray for you!!!!

Stephanie

Last edited by maia on Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 5:25 pm 
Site Admin

Wanda June Hill can not get on line at this time.
Check back later.
Starla

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 11:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Maia, thanks for sharing your friend Stephanie's experience at Elvis week.

May I ask what is an
Quote:
Eye of Hours Elvis' eye

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:40 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, I am back on line by getting a whole new connection etc: via AOL online-so at least for a while I have access.
I couldn't get a dial up at all and I did everything but tear the computer apart and that was next-then I had a rational thought, thank goodness-and it is working for now. I felt like I was trapped in a strange hotel room with out anything and couldn't go out-I don't know how Elvis stood it all the time. No wonder he wanted company that'd stay with him-women were about all that would-the guys were "sick of baby sittin' " as he said many times that last few months. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:47 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
I felt like I was trapped in a strange hotel room with out anything and couldn't go out-I don't know how Elvis stood it all the time. No wonder he wanted company that'd stay with him-women were about all that would-the guys were "sick of baby sittin' " as he said many times that last few months. wjh

As you are understanding it from your own direct experience Wanda, your tale helps us to understand better what Elvis could feel. You bring the feeling closer to us.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 7:30 am 

Wanda:

Isn't it amazing how computers, etc. have minds of their own. What worked one day won't the next. Mine almost went out the window many times. :D

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:51 pm 
Site Admin

"Eye of Hours" is a typo (I corrected it - thanks!). It is intended to be "Eye of Horus" - based on Elisabelle Tanner's art of Elvis's eye as such (see image I use in my signature space below).

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]