It is currently Thu Nov 21, 2019 4:11 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 
 Post subject: Please pray for our Elvis' Sweet Sweet Spirit (Fran)
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:23 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Our Fran from California has a sister who will not be on earth very much longer as her sister has cancer and her sister has been given no more than a month to live. Please keep Fran in your thoughts when you pray. Dearest Fran is a sweet, sweet spirit and she will lose her sister very soon as Hospice has been called in to help to keep Fran's sister from the pain-- both physical and emotional.
Fran's sister has a young child who will not have his mom to see him graduate from high school, in the next few years, and she will not be at his wedding someday or meet and snuggle a grandchild.
Please pray that the One above takes her gently back to her first home in heaven.
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 8:27 pm 
Site Admin

Our sweet Fran, her sister, as well as the rest of her family will be in my heart, thoughts and prayers that they feel the loving comfort and blessings of the ONE ABOVE at this sad and difficult time. May God bless them all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:13 pm 
Site Admin

Hospice is such a blessing, the one's working there are always nice, thoughtful, caring and bring comfort and cheer to so many ill people. Some times I think they are angels sent down to do these things- Fran's sis is in good hands and will be in God's hands when her time here has ended. What more could we wish, since she is not going to be able to stay in that body here. Her child will do okay, grow strong and she will always be an angel right there guarding and helping. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:43 pm 

They are in my prayers.

Di

Last edited by Di on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear ladies thank you for your prayer and thoughts and love and support for my sister Mary and my family really means alot! I love you all!

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:28 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:53 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I can feel a subtle golden Light caresses your sister's Heart, dear Fran, and she is calm and peaceful. She is listening to the Song of Love...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Amanda
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

What a beautiful rose. That will be meaningful to Fran because she likes the color of blue and because she enjoys simple beauty.
The family is all there at Mary's tonight. I believe Mary is no longer in physical pain but Fran is feeling a great deal of emotional stress.
I will not go into details but let me just say that Fran is getting much of her support online from her ELC family.
Fran and I spoke briefly today as she was waiting on her dad to pick her up.
I hope that Mary's end will be seen by Fran as beautiful beginning for her sister. The One above focuses his healing light upon her and then the One above allows Fran to know it is okay to express her feelings and her fears and her hopes and her dreams.
I have not met my Frannie in person but we have bonded over the past 2 years and I believe E brought us together. She sent an email though the Insiders two years ago and I opened it which I normally would not do if it had a name that I did not know for sure was safe to open.
I opened her first message and we have shared many, many things in two short years. I feel closer to her than with a sibling older than me. Frannie does not judge. My older sister does judge and for me that is not what I understand to be uncondirtional love.
We will know soon.
LOL to my ELC family

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ]