It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:23 am 
Pharaoah

Nice to read you stories JOanna, but when you dated elvis wasn't he with LInda or Ginger???

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:42 pm 
Pharaoah

[quote="Lindsaygirl"]Nice to read you stories JOanna, you are so lucky :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:14 pm 
Owl

Hi Lindsaygirl,

Elvis never talked to me about Linda. The only thing he ever said about Ginger is that it was nice to have her around for awhile, but he didn’t want her there anymore and he wasn’t going to marry her.

Elvis and I had a special relationship. I never wanted anything from him and he liked that about me. I never talked to any tabloids or reporters and because of that, he trusted me. We talked a lot, about so many different things. We read poetry to each other and even wrote our own poetry for each other. He thought I was pretty, but he also thought I was smart. One of the things we recited was America the Beautiful (we were running out of things that we had memorized). He said I had inspired him to sing the song in his concerts. At the time, I looked like I did in the picture that was posted. I had been a cheerleader and had long blonde hair and a tan. I dressed for him because I had front row, center seats at concerts and he liked seeing me there. At one of the concerts, I was wearing a white outfit with fringe that I picked out just for that show. He walked right over to me and smiled. He talked about jumping, with his toes hanging over the edge of the stage as he looked at me. I was the only one that security let through to the stage. He was not married at the time I knew him. We had something special that is hard to explain.

Yes, I was very lucky and blessed. Elvis made me feel so special.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:53 pm 
Site Admin

JoAnna, did he tell you anything (u could share) about Priscilla and Lisa? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:18 pm 
Site Admin

It definitely does sound like a beautiful and very special relationship dear JoAnna. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
One of the things we recited was America the Beautiful (we were running out of things that we had memorized). He said I had inspired him to sing the song in his concerts.

So we owe you this B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L song (recorded live) by Elvis, which I love so much, because he puts so much FEELING into it!!!! :wink:
Thank you, JoAnna, also for sharing your special memories with us!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:21 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Beautiful lady beautiful memories thank you for sharing them with us JoAnna!! :D :D

Talia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:48 pm 
Owl

Hi Regina,

Elvis never really talked much about Priscilla to me. He would mention that he had been to the house, things like that. I knew he still loved her and always would.

The things he said about Lisa were things that every proud dad says. He adored her, he loved her, she was beautiful and smart.

Once though, I gave him a new photo of me. It was in a black, folding paper frame (that came with the photo). I wrote something on it to him. He told me that because his eyes weren't as good as they use to be, Lisa wrote over my writing in white so he could see it better. He told me she said I was pretty.

Love,

JoAnna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

JoAnna wrote:
........... Once though, I gave him a new photo of me. It was in a black, folding paper frame (that came with the photo). I wrote something on it to him. He told me that because his eyes weren't as good as they use to be, Lisa wrote over my writing in white so he could see it better. He told me she said I was pretty.

Dearest JoAnna when I read this it just resounded with such a loving tenderness in my heart for all 3 of you--you for giving him the picture, Elvis for his precious words of honesty about not being able to see as well as he once could, and dear little Lisa(at the time) for helping her daddy out with that problem and the sweet words she said about you. :D What a WONDERFUL LOVE EFFECT that took place with just some simple loving gestures. :D Thank you so much for sharing this with us. :D It truly touched my soul. :D

Last edited by MaryInTheMorning on Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:34 pm 
Site Admin

Thanks JoAnna

I find the whole Elvis Priscilla relationship very interesting.
Thanks for sharing his feelings about Lisa I know how she must have felt soo very loved and i agree with her you are really pretty :D

Page 2 of 3 [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next