All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Larry Geller new web site link
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:50 pm 
Owl

Hello everyone

Good news I wanted to post the new link to Larry Geller new web site

www.larrygellerauthor.com

I have been talking with Larry what a wonderful man.. and I thought it would be a good idea to post his web site

Love you all

GinetteLovetheboy

Ginette Lovetheboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:49 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Ginette! Great! Glad to have you back- as I said-missed you! Thanks for post Larry's website- it was posted earlier but as you know, things get moved back with new posts. We should do that periodically so everyone will be able to get his book! I am anxiously waiting to get one too... We can do alot in helping him reach people by keeping it posted when it gets pushed back to the big list of what is under the topics.
Larry is a great guy, spiritual, honest and straightforward in thought and deed. I didn't know him when Elvis was alive, but we kind of got acquainted through a few events in those first years and then e-mails now and then. He's a busy man and doing good work so when he does communicate, it's special. I think he was one of the true friends of Elvis' and inspite of what some of the mm dudes seem to try to say and do toward what he saw, heard and helped with while with Elvis in the first years and then the last; I believe Larry-the heck with the others. Larry fed Elvis spiritual heart, helped him in ways the other guys could not even dream about back then, and apparently some still don't have a clue. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:59 pm 
Site Admin

Sweet Ginette it is so good to have you back again. :D We have missed having you here with us. My thanks to you as well for posting the link to Larry's website. :D I am so looking forward to getting his book too and know it's gonna be a good one. :D You hit the nail right on the head with what you said dear Wanda about how Larry was able to help feed Elvis' precious spiritual heart and I know that was such a help to him and made such a difference in his life. :D A true friend for sure! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:10 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hey Ginette, so good to see you posting with us again! We've missed you. Thanks for the link to Larry's book. I'm sure it will be a worthwhile read. Larry was a true friend to Elvis and one with whom he could share his spiritual interests.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 1:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hello: HOLA, GINNETTE! :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:10 pm 
Owl

:D Thank you so much all of you, it makes my heart so peaceful to have this nice welcome thank you so very much

Yes Larry was a true friend to Elvis and I have been talking with him recently, just bought his book and I just love this man, unlike others who really hurt our boy. He is always very good at answering e.mails and answering our questions just a lovely man and like others he was with Elvis in his last years...

I will have to tell you about my trip to memphis for the 30th boy a lot happened there specially with sonny boy :oops: as you all know I am really outspoken when it comes to Elvis so may that is why I did not come often sure don't want to start anything :wink: well we will see but Wanda thank you you are a very special woman and all of you are....

I too cannot wait to get the book and I just hope that it will put to rest all these accusations and feeling like all the others are trying to feed us.

Love you all

GinetteLovetheboy

Ginette Lovetheboy

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Lovetheboy wrote:
:D I will have to tell you about my trip to memphis for the 30th boy a lot happened there specially with sonny boy :oops: as you all know I am really outspoken when it comes to Elvis so may that is why I did not come often sure don't want to start anything :wink: well we will see but Wanda thank you you are a very special woman and all of you are....

Ginette, I would love to hear about your Memphis 30th experience. I don't believe anyone here will judge you for it. Some of the MM were harmful to Elvis and have never admitted to it, so it's understandable that to this day they still receive tongue lashings.
And, of course, it was so hot this year in Memphis. It's a good thing that at least some of the activities took place at night.
Anyhow, I do hope you will share your experience with us. Many here, myself included, have never gone, so I appreciate hearing the stories of those who have gone.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]