It is currently Mon Dec 16, 2019 3:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hi my Elvis lovers!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:29 am 
Owl

Hi all! I know I have been MIA for a while. Please forgive me. I've been swamped with work but I think about all of you constantly.

I was supposed to go to the 30th anniversary concert on Aug. 16th but I wasn't able to go for various reasons. But I was luckily able to sell my tix on Ebay in a heartbeat. Maybe the person who snapped them up really needed to be there more than I.

All during Elvis week I watched all the shows that were on. On August 16th, I cried so hard and so long I was totally exhausted.

My 36th birthday was today and my dad gave me some framed Elvis pics that came from Elvis' estate. They are gorgeous. I will have to make my Elvis room into a bigger one. I'm going to use my computer room/library for that.

Did anyone watch the Viva Las Vegas Elvis special that was on tv a few days ago? It was spectacular.

That's all for now. I'm pooped from my b-day celebration which turned out FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise I will come back later and catch up with you guys. Love you all! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:53 am 

Happy 36th. Wish I could go back to my 36th. LOL

I started to watch the show but fell asleep. I am up early in the morning. Waiting for the DVD version.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 11:23 am 
Site Admin

Me Too! Thirtysix was a good year-Elvis was still here and we were looking forward to seeing his concerts near by and to see him in Vegas- We were worried about him but thought like everyone, that he'd get it together and come back as he always was able to do...those where great times and being just 36 was good-still young at body and heart...though we feel young at heart and even mentally for the most part, the body ain't gonna buy it no more! But life is good. Happy Birthday you young brat! Just being silly, you ain't no brat! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 6:41 pm 
Site Admin

Happy 36th dear Atlantis! :D Good to see you back here again and glad to hear that your b-day celebration went so well for you! :D Yep, I watched the "Viva" special and really enjoyed it!! :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]