It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Maia takes a walk!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:50 pm 
Site Admin

I haven't been out of the house / yard in about 3 months - fear mostly, as I never know what my body will do next!

But on our 12th wedding anniversary (Sept. 22nd) Simeon took me to the beach - a new beach path that has been created for miles around the island! We only walked on it a tiny bit - certainly not the most scenic area - but it looked good to me to see the ocean again!

Here is my "little bitty" (as Elvis would say) journey - click on the image below for the slideshow.

Post subject: Re: Maia takes a walk!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:05 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

maia wrote:
We only walked on it a tiny bit - certainly not the most scenic area - but it looked good to me to see the ocean again!

It looks plenty scenic to me! Wish I was there. If that is not the most scenic area, then I can't imagine how gorgeous the more scenic parts would be. I am curious as to what the totem pole pictured represents.

I'm so glad you were able to get out and about Maia. I had no idea you were so ill that you rarely left your house. My impression has been that your health has been improving. Is there any progress being made with regard to your health?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:06 pm 
Site Admin

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES! Makes me want to go take that walk too-I loved walking along the beach many years ago when Huntington Beach, Laguna and Malibu were not so crowded and etc:. It's been a long time since I've even seen the ocean-I miss those days at the beach though when I think about them. I didn't get in the water much at all (can't swim and too chicken) but I loved the water's edge, looking for shells and just breathing the salt air with my hair standing out like a ready made umbrella all over my head! It was impossible to keep it under control-pins and clips just wouldn't hold it down in that salt air! Thanks for the memories and I'm sooo glad you got to get out and away from the house Maia. It had to have been good for your spirit and your body! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:58 pm 
Owl

Beautiful scenery! I've been to Hawaii once. It is so beautiful. I grew up being a beach bum on Huntington Beach. I use to body surf (still use a boogey board), sail and play on the beach. Going to the beach makes everything better. It makes me feel so alive. I hope and pray that our health is improving. I don't know anything about your health problems, but you are in my prayers for complete recovery. I'm so glad you got to get out for such a beautiful walk.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:33 am 
Site Admin

Absolutely beautiful dear Maia. :D Thankss o much for sharing this beautiful scenery with us. :D I am originally from South Florida as I've said before, and your slideshow reminded me of the beaches I grew up at, although, from EVERYTHING I've read, heard and seen there are no beaches quite like HAWAII. :D :wink: I haven't had a chance to get there yet, but I'm really hoping to one day. :D It seems so incredibly beautiful and peaceful there---can certainly see and understand why Elvis loved it so much! :D :wink: I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been well enough to go outside much, but am so happy for you that you were able to take this little walk---and such a scenic one at that. :D :wink: Please keep us posted as to how you're doing ok dear one?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Maia, first of all

CONGRATULATIONS! to you and Simeon again for your wedding anniversary (it has been greatly celebrated too in your Spyrit Mythos website :P ). Wish you to go through this time with perfect Harmony and abundance. May be the GRACE with you.

I'm soooo glad you were able to walk to the sea with Simeon. I can't get your images loaded and open at Photobucket, but I'll keep on trying. Somehow it seems I already know Kaua'i, since I have seen it a lot of times with Google's Satellite program, searched in Internet and found lots of pics and now my friend Montserrat (Montse) has brought me a stone from the top of the Wai'ale'ale and a crystal from the Hindu Temple, found close the great Shivalingam. The energy coming through these stones is different but quite extraordinary! 8) :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:04 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's a beautiful place, Maia!!!!

12 years together with your soul-mate Simeon is a real blessing!!!!
:D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 1:03 pm 
Site Admin

Oh geeze! :oops: I can't believe that I forgot to say this in my previous post but ....................HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAREST MAIA AND SIMEON!!! :D I know it's a little belated but when I do my posting at night, as I did with my other post, my brain turns to mush sometimes. :oops: :roll: Here's to a happy and as Sue said healthier future filled with LOVE AND LIGHT!!! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 2:08 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I got to see the images at last! JUST WONDERFUL! :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR LOVE , CONCERN AND ENCOURAGEMENT! :)

Yes, I am improving in many ways, but I have so many different aspects of this problem: IBS, hyper-thyroid, Candida, etc. so it is slow going and have a lot of UPS and DOWNS!

I weigh 70 pounds right now.

Page 1 of 2 [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next