It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:22 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: Elvis sent me his satin sheets and electric blanket
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:14 pm 
Owl

Very, very early one morning, Elvis called me and I was still asleep. He said he liked waking me up, cuz he said my voice was very sexy when I first woke up. This particular morning, I was freezing, shivering. Elvis asked me, "Don't you have an electric blanket honey?". I said no. The next day, a light blue electric blanket and a set of matching satin sheets were delivered to my house. He called later and said that the sheets were right off his bed. He told his housekeeper to take them off his bed and wrap them up to send to me. He said that she responded with (something like) "I have to wash them first". He said he told her "No, take them off the bed and send them like they are". She said "I can't do that, it's not sanitary". He told her to please just do it, it was OK. Well, the sheets smelled like him (I think he put extra cologne on them for me). I never wanted to wash them. The electric blanket was so wonderful and warm, I'd never had one of those before. I never wanted to wash the sheets, but eventually, I had to. I used the sheets and blanket over and over again until they all wore out. I do still have pictures tho. I was so incredibly blessed.

The scarf that is in one of the picture on my page (thru Wanda's pages) was signed and also had his cologne on it (you can see the spots from the cologne in the picture).

I love remembering all these wonderful memories. It seems like a lifetime ago & that they happened to someone else, but they are my wonderful memories. I have lots of them & I hope you don't mind if I share them with you, as I remember them. I may not remember the exact words, but I am sharing them as accurately as I can remember. I remember the love and the fun.

JoAnna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:23 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you JoAnna for continuing to share your memories of Elvis with us. If Elvis had sent me his sheets, I wouldn't want to wash them either!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 6:53 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

I agree very much with Sue here! Dear JoAnna, keep on sharing your memories with us!!!!! :wink: :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 10:56 am 

Joanna:

Keep on sharing your memories with us. I think it makes us all feel a little bit closer to him.

I also would have hesitated to wash them. LOL

Di

Last edited by Di on Thu Nov 01, 2007 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 8:01 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis was/is such a sweet soul, wanting to keep you safe and warm, embracing you within his own energy, JoAnna. I'm completely sure he still does...

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:08 pm 
Owl

Yes, Elvis is a sweet soul. He loved and took care of everyone he came in contact with, and he's still doing that from Heaven. I loved those sheets and that blanket. Sometimes, I wish I hadn't used them and just wrapped them up and kept them safe, but I know that's not why he sent them to me. He wanted me to use them and feel his energy, and keep me safe and warm, like Amanda said. I really could feel him near me when I was sleeping and I was definitely warm and cozy, and I loved smelling his cologne. I miss him.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 1:23 am 
Site Admin

What a sweet and precious story, and it makes my heart smile to know that you have these wondeful memories. :D Dearest JoAnna thank you so much for sharing this with us. :D We do not mind at all you sharing these wonderful memories with us. :D Please continue to feel free to keep sharing anything that you'd like to with us dear angel. :D Whatever you feel comfortable with. :) Such a sweet and loving soul Elvis was and still is, and even though you no longer have the blanket or the sheets, please know that from Heaven Above he is still keeping you warm and embracing you with his energy and love. :D :D Oh and like you and the other ladies have said, count me in as someone who wouldn't have wanted to wash them either. :wink: :P :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2007 12:26 pm 
Site Admin

I hope this brings this back-for those who haven't read it. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 11:02 pm 
Site Admin

Bringing this back up for those who are new to this site- plus there is alot more about Joanna by going to my link on the main Index;
Wanda June Hill Remembers Elvis-

Sorry, can't put up the actual link-my computer program won't light it up.
wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 10:20 am 
Rainbow

HOW ABOUT LETTING ME INTERVIEW YOU . SO YOU CAN SHARE YOUR MEMORIES WITH MORE FANS?
JOE K
WWW.ELVIS2001.NET

Page 1 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next