It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:40 am 
Site Admin

Joe, would love to do that-just concerned that it would be difficult right now as I have voice troubles-fades out and I'm down to a whisper when that happenes. It should clear up soon, the trees here about done dropping their blooms and the bees are starting to leave-they fog these pepper trees this time of year when they bloom and make little beads of pollen that drops all over the ground making it green everywhere. I'm allergic to it and these trees are all around our place-one right in the back door that I have to go under and past daily. I didn't know they were the culprits but that's what tests show. That and the other stuff in the air here.Joanna will do an interview too, she said. She is delicate right now too, has colon cancer problems and not feeling very strong. But she cares alot about Elvis' memory and has some stories she could tell about him and Evel Kinevile etc: and other things. She's very protective of him I will say.

How did your thing with Lamar go? Did you manage to keep him in line and did he show any kind of sympathy and compassion for Elvis -he didn't seem to have much of that in early things he's had to say. I haven't read or heard a peep from him or any of those mm guys in years. Only what people have posted etc: or said-and that was too much at times. It isn't something I care to know-I saw enough to take care of that back in those Vegas days.

I will call you Joe as soon as I feel i can talk for at least 10 minutes without fading out. Otherwise it might have to be done in parts -if that's okay. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:49 am 
Rainbow

WANDA LAMAR WAS NASTY AS HELL.
PLUS DOES JOHANNA HAVE STORIES ABOUT ELVIS TOO?
I SAW AT THE TOP JOHANNA TOLD US THE STORY?
SO I WAS ASKING HER IF SHE WOULD LET ME INTERVIEW HER
JOE

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 11, 2008 8:05 pm 
Site Admin

Sweet Wanda I'm so sorry you are still having trouble with your voice my friend. :( Continued prayers will be said for all of that to clear up soon. I am also so very sorry to hear about dear JoAnna's health problems and will definitely be keeping her in my thoughts and prayers too. Joe I am really sorry to hear that Lamar was so nasty to you. :( :x Why in the world would he act like that towards you??? :?: :? All you were trying to do was interview him and since he agreed to do it, I see no reason that he should have been nasty towards you. :roll: I've read/listened to your other interviews and they are all very classy, informative and well done. :D :D You do not come across as intrusive or pushy in them so the way he treated you was most definitely uncalled for in my book. :!:

ImageImage

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

TRILLIONS of LOVE bubbles for JOANNA and WANDA!

(You'll not be able to resist them, my dear friends...!)
:P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 11:07 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you Amanda-I was having a sneeze attack-maybe love bubbles up the nose? My voice will improve as soon as the trees quit blooming-and that's about over. I will then do the interview and Joe will have it up quickly...he's doing pretty good and is going to use the interview with Lamar because it happened and it lets Lamar be "himself" such as he is.
Joe isn't going to change a thing. Good for him!

JoAnna is not doing well at all, and needs lots of good thoughts and prayer for strength to overcome the physical things she is going through with her health. She is seeing another doctor soon and hopefull some thing can be done to help her. That's my prayer. wjh

Peace and happiness,
wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

My prayers are with her. Joanna is a beautiful soul and she'll have anything she may need coming from many diferent directions, I'm sure.

Meanwhile:

ImageImage
ImageImage

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

These LOVE BUBBLES are just awesome....thay MUST have the desired effect, Amanda!!! :D :D :love:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 1:27 pm 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:
These LOVE BUBBLES are just awesome....thay MUST have the desired effect, Amanda!!! :D :D :love:

AMEN dear Sarena!!! :D :D Sweet Amanda my heart is in complete accord as you say about dear JoAnna being such a loving and beautiful soul and how the strength of God's TRUE LOVE will be in abundance with her from many directions. :D :D :love: Wanda please keep us posted as to how JoAnna is doing and give her all of our ELC LOVE!! :love:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:42 pm 
Owl

Hi everyone,

It has been awhile since I've felt up to going online (except to check my email). Thank you all for the warm, loving thoughts. I have an appt with another doctor this week, to get a second opinion. I have an HMO, so I have to get referrals for everything & it is all so time consuming and frustrating. My husband works a lot, and I do not feel up to driving most of the time. I miss you all very much.

Joe, I have talked to Wanda about you and you are in my prayers for your complete healing. I am going to call you to set up an interview time. Wanda assures me that I can trust you with my precious memories of Elvis. Wanda is so special to me, I love her and Starla so very much.

I am going to make a big effort to get back on here everyday. Love to you all,

JoAnna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:43 pm 
Owl

Sorry, I posted something twice and couldn't figure out how to delete one of them, so I'm editing it with this instead.

Last edited by JoAnna on Mon Feb 18, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Page 2 of 3 [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next