To those who are celebrating thanksgiving. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 6:22 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2007 11:38 pm 
Site Admin

Hi, I'm back! Can't listen to anything yet-so have to figure out what I didn't do right. But I have a computer, am on line and it's working great. I have a new system, not microsoft but works just as well and kind of will out do it at times too. I openes windows files no problem. The guys who fixed it said I had a virus that was not detectable by my security stuff and it had eaten holes and filled up everything...so my computer was useless as it was. They wiped it all clean and gave me new programs and saved my files and pictures. So it's great. They were Elvis fans and they got to reading some of my files (conversations) and were hanging after hours laughing and enjoying him. And so impressed that he was such a "normal guy" and had such a fun sense of humor and was so smart etc;...
They were Chinese, a guy from Japan and one from Mexico and one from New Zeland...what a mix! But it didn't cost much and I have everything back and it's great! Prayers answered. wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 4:27 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

So it seems that Elvis himself arranged that you finally are back with us....through the help of his fans!! It's great!!!! :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject: Happy Thanksgiving
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:56 am 

Hi All

Wanda so good to have you back with us. Hope all have a wonderful day.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:34 am 
Site Admin

Thanks Di, I'm truly glad to be baaaack!
And it didn't occur to me that Elvis had a hand in things, but maybe so as they turned out to be died in the wool fans and gave me programs and stuff they didn't have to do-for free! My computer repair and etc: was just $110.00 and the estimate had been$200 or there about depending on what they had to do. And they did it all and more for half! Maybe it was old Elvis pulling the strings-and it so happened that the guy from China who is the head "geek" just happened to stay over a few days longer for other reasons and he's the one who was the boss and said to add the programs and he's the biggest fan of them all. He also ordered some books from Amazon since I don't have any now. He's taking them back to China with him for his family and friends. I don't know how many that would be but it sure was surprising how little I was charged for all I got.
I even have a better than Roxy cd player so I can go to Youtobe and hear and see things now-as soon as I figure out which way to hook up the speakers that is. I think I have them backwards... And then maybe my printer will work as it could have not got the signal from my old system since the virus had holes in everything. That's todays project-speakers and printer! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:41 pm 
Site Admin

GRRREAT!! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:47 pm 

Wanda:

Too many coincidences. I am sure Elvis had a hand in it all. He is amazing and around whenever you need him.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

First year I have ever gone out to eat. I am so relaxed instead of frazzled. :D Susie Homemaker I am not :P and the holidays usually do me in.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 5:53 pm 
Peacock

happy thanksgiving to you all!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 11:28 pm 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:
So it seems that Elvis himself arranged that you finally are back with us....through the help of his fans!! It's great!!!! :D

A BIIIIG AMEN to what you have said here dear Sarena!! :D :D Sweet Elvis MOST DEFINITELY helped our dear friend get back here with us again!! :D :D That's our special guy---still helping out!! :D :wink: Here's hoping that everyone who celebrated it had a very happy, relaxing and enjoyable Thanksgiving Day!! :D :P

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next