It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Who is my angel that sent a box of tulip bulbs to me?
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 10:36 pm 
Site Admin

WHO SENT ME THE BOX OF TULIP BULBS????? THERE IS NO NAME OTHER THAN THE COMPANY THAT SENT THEM AND THEY CAME FROM HOLLAND! I can't wait to get them potted and see what they are going to be-even a dark nearly black bulb set!!! Someone did this, but those I thought might be the ones-did not do it. Please tell me! I looked at the memberlist trying to figure it out-no luck so far.
Anyway, they will be beautiful and our front porch and deck will look so beautiful come spring!!! Love to all, wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 1:45 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Have you fornd out by now, Wanda??
Maybe it was a real Angel, not an earthly one :wink: :? (A)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 7:13 pm 

Is it still a mystery Wanda?

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:24 pm 
Site Admin

Yes Di it is!!! I thought it might have been one of ELC who lives in Holland or near by but guess not as they haven't come forward. It is a mystery, these are expensive bulbs and I have decided to plant them under the tree where all our pets graves lie with big flat stones marking their resting place. It's at the north east corner of our front yard by the drive way and on a knoll with a tree that blooms every spring. Only problem is the gohpers who eat and dig up everything -so I have come up with a plan. I will buy some tall pottery pots plant the bulbs one by one in the pots and then put the pot and all in the ground. The critters can't get to the bulbs, the pots will help hold moisture and drain too, and they should do very well that way. It will be beautiful up there once they all start to bloom, and when they double etc:...I can easily unpot each and separate them and have more potted ones to put in the ground!
Work yes, but they will be there a long time that way. I can't wait to see them bloom-especially the black one! I will take pictures and by then maybe I can post them like everyone else can do! Something to look forward to-yea! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:33 pm 
Site Admin

Here's hoping you solve your mystery dear Wanda. :P I know that you will enjoy your very special gift and will be looking forward to hopefully seeing the pictures that you will be posting if you are able. :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]