It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:02 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: I am slowly
PostPosted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I am slowing making my way back to the light.
It has been quite awhile since I have been here and I am sorry for that because I do not want my ELC family to worry about me. Elvis would frown on that, I believe, and I do not want him to worry about me either.
I am still among the living and I hope to stay that way for awhile yet.
We had our turkey day at our daughter, Elizabeth's home, and Jeff and Katie and the "grandbabies" were there and when I see those two "babies" and can hold them my heart always feels better.
We will have Christmas at Jeff's and this is the first year Gavin knows some of what "Santa" is about so it will be joyful to see him and the rest of our family watch as we get to experience the "magic" of Christmas through his eyes. We are blessed and I thank the One above each and every single day for that. The boys are healthy, happy and loved and are loving souls.
We have picked a family in our county who have nothing----they are in a homeless shelter----and Walter and I are making Christmas and their transition to an apartment a bit easier for them.
There are so very many people just in America who have nothing and that saddens my heart more than I could ever attempt to express.
My wish for my ELC family is that peace will be found in 2008 and that as a world we can work together to help each other as much as we possibly can do.
Be safe and love those you are with.
Always with love,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:37 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

It's so fine to hear from you, Marjorie!

Your Christmas promesses to be a bright and loving time for you and your family. And it's wonderful to share all of it with a child and see the amazed stare in his eyes, while watching the magic of those days.

Quote:
My wish for my ELC family is that peace will be found in 2008 and that as a world we can work together to help each other as much as we possibly can do.

A BIG AMEN TO THAT! :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:28 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Quote:

A BIG AMEN TO THAT!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:27 am 
Site Admin

A BIIIG AMEN to all that has been said above my dear angels and sweet Marjorie please know that I wish for you always LOVE, LIGHT and God's many blessings!! :D :D We are all here for you! :D

Post subject: Thank you
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:42 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would like to thank you all. It makes my heart feel lighter to know that there is a real family here to turn to in good times, in dark times and for the days in the middle.
We are blessed and we know that for sure. No doubt at all.
The dark day is trying to crawl back. Walter's doctor called this afternoon. Next week we go in together and new tests will be done and hopefully all results will be back before Christmas. Walter's treatment has begun to show signs of not working like his doctor's had hope it would.
I will let you all know what the testing reveals.
I wish to hope that you all have a safe day every single day and that the coming holiday will be bright and happy for each of you no matter how close or how far away you are from where I reside,
Marjorie

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]