It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: ELC PRESENCE ON NING?
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 4:45 pm 
Site Admin

Aloha All,

Sorry to be up here so LITTLE these days! :( It is due mainly to our current critical financial situation that my must put all the time I have (what's left over between my rigorus daily health routine) into promoting our SHS / Spirit Mythos / Numis'OM.

HOWEVER, I think about you all here - about "our boy," about EL'VIS and listen to his beautiful VOICE for inspiration in all I do.

Recently, I discovered a really GREAT and free networking called "Ning." Amanda Viola knows about it, as she is now a member of Spirit Mythos ASCENSION HOLOGRAM Network, which I just started on Ning and already have 29 members!

I KEEP FEELING EL'VIS PROMPTING ME TO START ONE FOR ELC.

I have thought about it from several different angles. I looked at it as possible replacing the ELC Forums (it has forum and blogs). But I don't think so. It just isn't that kind of thing...and then there is the old problem of all the GOOD STUFF we want to keep up here!

So the question at that point I asked myself was: Do we really NEED anything else?

Well, mabye "we" don't, but ELC as a whole might benefit from it..that is, the PURPOSE of ELC might - which is to reveal the TRUE SPIRITUAL BEING OF ELVIS PRESLEY.

The Ning networking system is so state-of-the-art and so exceptional - it is visually stunning (or can be, easily). It integrates with things like PictureTrail, in which you can create wonderful flash presentation easily and quickly, with a lot of effects choices. It is also very EASY to upload photos directly from your hard drive into your "photos" section, and also attach them to forum and group postings.

ELC Network on Ning could act as a SHOWCASE for us to promote Elvis in a special way - that is totally integrative with the ELC website and forums we have here.

TAKE A LOOK AT THE "ASCENSION HOLOGRAM" - but see how it would be different - the possiblities - for a showcase presentation of our best posts, photos, videos, YouTubes, etc. Each member has her/his own page - a mini-website - that is part of the whole. We can create "groups" within it, where with Elvis, we could focus on certain Elvis-related venues...not sure yet how we would use "groups" - but there are possiblities for it.

I don't think there is a SPAM problem with this type of system, and it is easy to delete and ban members - MUCH easier than on these forums.

I know that I can barely get up to the ELC Forums these days, and here I am thinking of EXPANDING the format! But it just keeps coming in from...well, you-know-who.

I need to think on it awhile longer - as don't have time to set it up right now, anyway; but I wanted to pass it by all of you, and WANDA to get your feedback. First, spend some time looking at the ASCENSION HOLOGRAM before you comment here.

What I see - or am being shown - is a place to get people's attention ina really quality format. It would have links on the main page to ELC website and forums - special attention areas on both, etc.

We would all have our own "profile pages" which on Ning is quite different than here...it means your own whole presenation of you and Elvis - how YOU wish to present him - YOUR special thoughts and feelings on him - to the world.

This would be great for Wanda's and JoAnna's Elvis memories, especially. Of course there would be links to their pages on ELC.

As Elvis says on one of his taped conversations with Wanda, "I'm rambling here..." Just trying to put into words a sense of it that has not fully formed in my mind yet. :roll:

Here is the link to Spirit Mythos Ascension Hologram Network, only up about 8 days now:

http://ascensionhologram.ning.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 5:03 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

As Maia said above, I'm an active participant of her Spirit Mythos's Forum since some months ago when I subscribed to her Numis'OM - Eye of Metatron electronic publication. I consider both of the maximum interest for those that feel an especial affinity for evolution dynamics at the present time.

A few days ago, I was invited to be part of the Spirit Mythos Ascension Hologram Network in Ning, which I felt impelled to do in my heart. Even when I had very little time to consider in profoundity the extension of Ning network possibilities, I do feel that anything that can be done to spand Light and Love in a positive way -as Maia is ALWAYS doing with her work in any of her websites- most be done, very especially at the present time in human evolution.

Besides, these that open the way for others must be sustained and assisted in their effort, that is much harder than for the ones that follow. Maia Nartoomid has been opening ways all her life for the rest of us in her Light work; now we can share and feed the stream she helps to flow.

The net of Light and Love is there for us to use and to be part of. Please, think about all this and follow your heart, dear friends. :)

In another order of things -but of great importance also- I would like to bring to our memory that ELC, its main page and the Forum, is absolutely free for everybody that wishes to come in, and that there's a donation possibility for these that may feel the present time a good opportunity for doing so.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2007 6:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

this sounds all so very much interesting and important
and I think I will dedicate myself more to these ideas once I have coped better with my personal situations which take much time at the moment....I
:roll: This is not an excuse to postpone, but a determination from my side!! :wink:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2007 12:15 pm 
Site Admin

Well, after finishing the current issue of Numis'OM, I had a little time...the Ascension Hologram network is really taking off - so I thought I would "dabble" in one for Elvis.

IT IS UP AND READY, MY FRIENDS...THE ELVIS CANDLIGHT NETWORK :)

Now all it needs are a few MEMBERS before I put it's BADGE onto the ELC website. Of course this is just the basic format there now.

Go to my profile page and you will see how you can make it a "home away from home" with not only your own profile image (avatar) but background, photos, videos, even music.

You don't have to go all the way with it like that, if you don't wish - or just build it a little at a time.

So that it looks active (without just ME there) I am requesting that IF YOU FEEL SO GUIDED, you register (SIGN UP) and go through the filling out of the "About Me" that you have to do in order to sign up ( you can make it short, if you like and change it later). Then, please do add your "profile image" - which, like on ELC Forums can be you, Elvis, butteryflies, angels, whatever is in keeping with our theme. You can change it easily at any time.

With Ning, you can upload any of the images from your computer.

I plan to write up a "tips & tutorial" for both of my Ning Networks - later. But will say this now:

In addition to uploading photos in your "photos" section, you can use your TEXT box to display images, hyper-link text AND place code for the PictureTrail flashes and other such things.

You can use the FORUM box and the Group comment boxes (IF we do "groups" for something) to attach files, just like you would with e-mails - meaning you can attach photos there to go along with what you are writing about. You can also hyper-link there. You CANNOT do either of these things in the blog.

To hyper-link on Ning, you highlight what you want hyper-linked and then click the little chain icon and a box will open for you to enter the url. This makes the word(s) hot-linked...you don't see the actual url on the page.

If you choose to change the background of your page, I would request that you don't change the BLACK OUTSIDE part, but just the inner section (see my profile page).

Ok, that should start you off. Here is the link to the ELVIS CANDLELIGHT NETWORK:

http://elviscandlelight.ning.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:18 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

MAIA, YOU ARE BRAVE!! 8) :P And I just LOVE you are! :P

I think the SpiritWare Simeon produced recently must be giving you extra energy for so much you are handling right now. And it's working for me too!

Those that don't know what I am talking about, may go to:

http://www.spiritheart.org/members/mess ... oth_mg.htm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 1:53 pm 
Site Admin

YEP That THOTH MASTER GUARIDAN IS, AS ONE PERSON PUT IT:

"Really trippy Sh__!"

Well, perhaps I shouldn't have quoted her, but found it amusing. :roll:

LIKE SOMETHING ELVIS MIGHT SAY ABOUT IT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 5:32 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
YEP That THOTH MASTER GUARIDAN IS, AS ONE PERSON PUT IT:

"Really trippy Sh__!"

Well, maybe I wouldn't say it that way... but the fact is that it is really SOMETHING! :wink: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 4:26 am 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Quote:
MAIA, YOU ARE BRAVE!! And I just LOVE you are!

AMEN, dear Amanda!

Just signed in, fantastic layout and look - LOVE IT!!! Thanks as always to Maia and Simeon for the creation and design of this wonderful new network!! :D

AMEN! AMEN! to everything you have said here my dear friend!! :D :D Thank you so very much dearest Maia and Simeon for the love and efforts needed and used to create such a wonderful site and one in which I am very happy to say I am the newest member of!!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 7:24 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

At last I have seen your beautiful face there, Mari...! Don't know exactly why, but it has made me very happy. :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:00 am 
Site Admin

Thank you so very much my sweet angel! :wink: :P :D It feels so right being a part of the PURE LOVE that dwells within ECN!! :D :D

Page 1 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next