It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
No matter how cold and plain Life may seem sometimes, if we keep the Inner Fire ignited, we will embrace Its whole magic.

AMEN to that, Amanda!!! :( :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 11:55 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

(A big smile)

Hi there, Sarena! :hello:

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:08 am 
Site Admin

My dearest angels I am so very sorry that it has taken me so long to respond back to this thread. :oops: :oops: All of your beautiful words and posts mean so very much to me and they, as you all do, hold a VERY special place in my heart!!! :D :D Thank you so much for all of your loving thoughts and well wishes as they are very much appreciated too!! :D :D I already posted this on a different thread in Spiritual Path I believe but as a quick update here too--my radiation treatments have really wiped me out and done a number on me and have caused me to be sick for quite a while now. :( However the GOOD NEWS is that I will FINALLY be finished with them this week and will slowly be getting back to enjoying my life again and being back here with all of you my dear friends!! :D :bouncy: I could not have gotten through any of this without the help of the One above, our dear El'vis and of course ALL of you my sweet angel friends---ALL of whom I feel are completely connected in unity of PURE LOVE!! :D :D Sweet Ka'rala thank you so much for the link you shared to such an incredible and powerful performance of "Bridge" by our precious boy!! :D I have always thought that he performed this song beautifully but here in this performance at the 3:13 mark I could feel him praising his Lord and at the 3:39 mark I could see his inner soul light so brilliantly shining through his beautiful eyes!! :D :D Dearest Wanda thank you also for your recommendation of the yogurt. :D Haven't been able to eat much of anything lately but will be looking forward to trying this out! :D My many heartfelt thanks to all of you and please know how very much you are all loved by little ol' me. :wink: :D :hug:

Page 2 of 2 [ 13 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2