It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:00 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello, everyone!
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:37 am 
Sun Dial

When the school year is going, I just don't have time to visit the site! So Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Birthday, Elvis! I had to pass along to you all what our school cafeteria did today. They created a menu to celebrate Elvis's birthday! Hound Dog hot dogs, Love Me Tenders (chicken, of course), Shake Rattle and Rolls, Viva Las Vegas veggies, and Blue Suede Shoes birthday cake (just blue sprinkles on a white cake). They also posted some pictures of Elvis around the serving area, including one from around 1964 that I wanted to swipe!). It's nice to know that others remember him, too!

I miss being on the site! Occasionally I pop in briefly and read a few postings, but that's all I can do. See, it's 1:30 now and I have to get up at 6! But I just wanted to wish everyone happiness in the new year and share my wonderful experience at school today! Thanks for keeping it going!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 8:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thank you, Wanda Mc, for sharing that birthday special with us!! What a great idea!!!! :D :bday: :hello:

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:32 pm 

Have a wonderful New Year.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:37 am 
Thanks for sharing that, Wanda. It's good to know they're still teaching children about what's really important at schools. :D[/i]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 11:31 pm 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:
Thank you, Wanda Mc, for sharing that birthday special with us!! What a great idea!!!! :D :bday: :hello:

AMEN sweet Sarena! :D Thank you so much for sharing this with us dear Wanda Mc and a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you my sweet angels!!! :D :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]