It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 
 Post subject: so much I did not know
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:26 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Hello to my ELC family.

I have almost completed reading Larry Geller's book about Elvis and many things have been very interesting. Elvis and the blue light was amazing and maybe that is why he had the driveway lined with blue lights for Christmas.
I believe that Elvis had so many more gifts to share with the entire world. But his life was cut very short. I believe Elvis would have recorded only gospel songs had his "song" not ended so quickly.
Some parts of the book make me cry---never knew the depth of Elvis' pain and that he read so many books in his quest to find the answers he had questions about. The world lost a man as beautiful on the inside as on the outside. He was a real gift for humanity and that is why he continues to draw more and more people to the One above.
I hope that someone else will write a book that show sides of Elvis not known outside of those who acted his gate to let someone in or to keep them out.

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 1:31 am 
Site Admin

Yes, he was in so much pain, but he chose not to reveal it except to a few close friends that he felt he could trust-fortunatelly he could; they kept his secrets until the time was right for them to come out. I hope that more people such as yourself, will read Larry's book and gain insight that they didn't have about Elvis, the man. We had the entertainer, but not so often the man who was the entertainer, loved to be and desired to be from his birth I'd say. It was the route he had to take to reach the people with his message, to bring them a light they could see, hear and feel and in turn, wake up their inner being to something maybe they'd never find again. He was one of a kind, and we lived in his lifetime and those who have been born since, still can have that while we are alive to remember.
Words are all that will be left of us, while his music and films will go on forever until this earth is gone. So, let's put those words on paper and let them remain for those to follow. Leave your feelings, memories and thoughts in print, someone in your family will care, treasure and look for more from others like you and me and all of us.
Larry, Kathy Westmoreland, Ed Parker, Charlie, Jerry and all the rest who have written and will write more, contribute to that treasure trove of memories...even the mm dudes have some truth to their memories and most can see through the rest pretty easily these days; if not now-they will in time. Time changes things...said Elvis; it surely does. wjh

Post subject: the blue light
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:59 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have been thinking about the blue light and Elvis most all of today. Maybe the One above took him home clothed in the glow of a blue light.
I finished Larry's book today and I do so hope that others will write about Elvis the man and how he interacted in his years here on earth with people he wanted so much to believe he could trust. I think that Larry Geller was certainly a man who Elvis knew he could talk to and to be counted as a real friend and I thank Larry for that.
He trusted his mama and when she died he seemed to get lost without her heart there to help to guide her son through his tribulations here on earth. He wanted so much to change but time was against him. The entertainer Elvis had taken its toll on Elvis as an individual who wanted only to be accepted and loved for being a man and not because he was Elvis.
I have been listening to his gospel songs today and the purity of his loving heart can be heard with perfect clarity in each song he sings.
He wanted to get well and he wanted more children and he wanted a soul mate who would love him unconditionally.
His voice has been said to have come straight from his heart and up and out of his mouth. He was given a gift that no person I know of has ever come close to being like Elvis. Elvis' willingness to help those that needed help seems endless when people tell now of some of the things that he did with no one knowing.
I miss him very much even though I never met him. I believe he was sent for a reason and the One above released him from his emotional and his physical pain. It brings comfort to know that Elvis suffers no more because he is with his first family and also with his birth family.
One day last week I was driving home and I was about a mile from our house when a blue falling star was seen falling and I felt such a feeling of peace that my heart knows it was a message for anyone who also saw the blue star fall in that evening. I have seen a couple of falling stars in my life but this one was very special for me because I am enduring some horrific pain right now and I am hopeful because someone is watching over me. For me the blue star allowed me to forget about my own pain for a few minutes.
I hope that I will be in the book of life and be welcomed to where Elvis is now. He was and is still an inspiration to millions of people all over the world. He wanted to entertain people with hope that they would be able to forget their troubles if only for a little while. His gifts were shared and embraced by millions more than those who thought him foolish for giving his wealth away and many times to perfect strangers.
His smile was bigger and the love in his heart shown through his eyes when he gave something special to those around him because he felt compelled to try to share his love with the world.
He did not get to live long in a physical form but his spirit is here sometimes. Thanks is given to the One above for giving such a gift to one man and thanks are given to Elvis for having the courage to be different and for giving us that voice, that smile and that generous heart. I feel blessed to be listening to him sing about the One above because his voice is confident and pure in the gospel songs I have listened to today.
I agree with Wanda and I hope that others who really knew him will talk or write more about Elvis the man.

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 9:20 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

My Heart prays for you, Marjorie. May the JOY of LIFE be your eternal companion.

This below is similar to the flower I planted at El'vis garden in Numis'OM when he asked us. This would be a very nice place for you to visit and plant your own flower and rest, and relax.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:46 pm 
Site Admin

I unfortunately have not been able to get Larry's book yet, but am very much looking forward to reading it when I do(it is the very next thing on my list to get :wink: :D ). Marjorie my dear friend your post above about our special and precious guy was so beautiful and it echoed all of the feelings in my heart as well. :D I am so sorry about all of the pain you are in right now my angel and I want you to know that you will be in my heart, thoughts and prayers dear one. I know and belive in my heart that someone special is definitely watching over you and that blue star you saw fall was meant to bring you peace and comfort. :D :D

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]