It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 12:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: a love filled thank you to our ELC family+ correction 3/31
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 7:27 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I would like all of you to know that my heart feels peace when I read your posts. You are all so special to me. Wanda. I had not thought of that about the knock and I thank you for sharing that with me. The poem is beautiful as are the words and the images. So very beautiful....... Zey. The wonderful email that you sent to me will stay in my heart forever. My brain knows the youngest is now free from pain but it will take my heart more time to be convinced that he is really gone. I draw some comfort because he is in no more pain. I believe that with all of my heart. I can visualize him being held in the One above's arms and I also know he is now going to be able to know dad because he was just 17 months when our dad died in 1960. Knowing he is safe and is reunited with family members who have passed from this physical world is helping me along this 'walk.
Elvis had heart problems of various kinds--and I believe that not all of the damage to his heart was of a physical nature.
4 months ago my brother was baptized and he took being with God very seriously. It is as though he knew then that he would not be here too much longer.
It is in the spiritual world where we all we be when it is time for us to go and when we go we all will be healed.
None of us know when we are to go and we all just need to be the best people that we can be whether for family, friends or strangers.
Please know that I love all of you and I wish we could all meet while still here on earth,
Marjorie

Last edited by 73smile on Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 11:13 am 
Dear Marjorie,

I'm relatively new here and don't know you very well, but please know that my heart swells for you when I think of all your losses. What a painful life! But I'm so glad you put it in perspective so beautifully and have faith that God will indeed come "like the morning sun, with healing in his wings" whether in this life or the one beyond.

If we never meet this side of heaven, I'll meet you on that beautiful shore.

Thank you, God bless you, and much love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:51 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sometimes, we get to see from behind the shadowy side of Life, the beauty of the whole Creation, its Magic and Greatness. Your Faith, dear Marjorie, takes you lovingly by the hand, to that view. I CELEBRATE YOU FOR THIS.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:20 pm 
Site Admin

73smile wrote:
.....Knowing he is safe and is reunited with family members who have passed from this physical world is helping me along this 'walk.'

Marjorie dear angel my heart just aches for you in hearing all of the pain that your family has gone through. :( I want you to know in your heart that we are all here for you to help you as you go along this "walk." Please know that you will never walk alone and that we love you too my dear friend. :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTYHpGLfWkA :D

Post subject: me too
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:17 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I hope we do get to meet while still here but if we do not I feel connected to each of you and the love in your hearts that is freely expressed.
The entire world could be 'family' if only they believe.
I have had many losses but I also have my dear husband, our daughter and her husband and our son, his wife and our beautiful grandchildren, Gavin and Hayden and friends and more family.
I love my ELC family. It brings more peace into my heart and it gives me things to think about from different perspectives. ELC is a consistent example of what Elvis sang about in "Walk A Mile...."
All of us have trials and tribulations and it is through sharing the positive along with the sadness that we grow stronger in spirit. At least that is how I feel. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:51 pm 
MARJORIE I KNOW ALL TO WELL WHATS ITS LIKE TO LOSE SOMEONE WAY TO YOUNG AND BY SURPRISE! But I know to that my Cousin as your Family that you have Lost to soon, are in a Place of Peace and Comfort. They have met the Father and The Son! And I know when our time comes we well be with them again, like Elvis sang WE WELL WALK THEM GOLDEN STAIRS! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:42 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sweet Marjorie :(

I´m so sorry to read your losses in your family....My heart cries for you :(

As Jesus told us in the Bible: "Store your treasures in heaven.... Wherever your treasure is, there the desires of your heart will also be...
Beecause one day we will ALL be together again as you know in your heart, dear Marjorie.... untill then JUST PRETEND.... :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2SNfIiGsLw

Sometimes, we get to see from behind the shadowy side of Life, the beauty of the whole Creation, its Magic and Greatness. Your Faith, dear Marjorie, takes you lovingly by the hand, to that view. I CELEBRATE YOU FOR THIS.

AMEN, sweet Amanda :P

This one is for YOU, sweet Marjorie..... from Manja-Gi :D

LOVE
Carola

My Never Ending LOVE for ALL of YOU
Ka´rala

http://www.youtube.com/user/thebluebutterfly4u

"DREAMS COME TRUE in BLUE HAWAII"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Through all our losses and trials we are protected and safe in God's LOVE and Light, that's what Elvis tried to convey to us, too :roll: :DImageImage

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:34 pm 
Site Admin

Sarena wrote:

Through all our losses and trials we are protected and safe in God's LOVE and Light, that's what Elvis tried to convey to us, too :roll: :DImageImage

Image :D :D :D

Post subject: beautiful
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:21 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

All of your words and visuals are beautiful and thank you all very much.

Page 1 of 2 [ 11 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next