It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:39 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 4 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 10:40 am 
Mari, I am just in awe of all the smiles you keep in your heart and distribute here. You, too, Sue. :D Thank you for all the cheerfulness!!

Yes, of course, I think everyone's welcome to "I-can't-stop-watching-TTWII" club... :lol:

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 11:15 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
Sarena, I am so happy for you that you live in that little paradise of Munich. I would be more than happy to come visit you! Very Happy Thanks! It just might take me about 20-30 years to be able to get there. Hopefully ELC will last that long and we'll still be in touch! Very Happy We can watch TTWII together maybe? And Ingrid, if she's still nearby, can come?

You are welcome any time!!!......even after 20 years!!!! :wink:
I got the "old" TTWII (the original from 1970) on DVD too. There are some parts I prefer to the new edition, for example Patch it up , Suspicious Minds and some songs I miss badly in the new edition: Bridge over troubled water and Sweet Caroline!!!

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:17 pm 
:D I think I have to Join this Club to, because I have the " 68 Come Back Special", and "The Aloha" Conceret but it seems like the " TTWII " is always the first I watch. I Love it! FairyTale!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:36 pm 
Site Admin

Well you are most welcome dear Trish!! :wink: :D :D My dear Mother taught me something when I was a little girl, she would say:"honey, the happiness of others will always bring a smile to your heart!!" :wink: :D Ya know what?? She was right and I just try and do my little part to keep living by that philosophy as best as I can!! :D :D :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:26 pm 
Quote:
"honey, the happiness of others will always bring a smile to your heart!!"

Wise woman, your mom, Mari :D !

Well, we will have to found an I-can´t-stop-watching-The Comeback Special & Aloha-Club then as well! :wink:

Trish, should you ever come to Munich we will all meet up and you´ll get free lessons in German and Bavarian, right Sarena?? :D :D

Love
Ingrid

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:08 pm 
Site Admin

Ingrid wrote:
Quote:
"honey, the happiness of others will always bring a smile to your heart!!"

Wise woman, your mom, Mari :D !

Well, we will have to found an I-can´t-stop-watching-The Comeback Special & Aloha-Club then as well! :wink:

Thank you so much for saying that dear Ingrid!! :wink: :D That really means alot to me!! :D :D I've always thought so too!! :wink: :D Hey, that Comeback Special/Aloha Club sounds great!! :wink: :P :D Sign me up "fer sure!!" :wink: :P :D :bouncy: :bouncy: As a matter of fact, allow me to provide a sample of some of the many things we could enjoy in this newfound club!! :wink: :D :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nzvb-dI41nc :wink: :D :love:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsATbSGfZCs :wink: :D :love:

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:18 am 
Thank you, Mari! Love the videos and pictures! :D :D

And I agree with what Ingrid said, your mother DOES sound very wise! It's nice when other people recognize that about your loved ones too, isn't it? :D

Sarena, thanks with all my heart for your invitation to Munich! I'll be dreaming about it, and trying to make it come true, even if it takes quite a while! See you there in a few decades :wink: and thank you in the meanwhile! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:21 am 
Site Admin

You are very welcome dear angel!! :wink: :D So glad you liked them!! :D :D Thank you too for your kind words about my dear mother!! :wink: :D Yes it is really nice and heartwarming when other people recognize the good in your loved ones!! :wink: :D :D

Page 4 of 4 [ 38 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4