It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:42 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 
 Post subject: Loretta Lynn Talks About Elvis.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:39 pm 
Pharaoah

In an interview Thursday, Loretta Lynn mentions Elvis. She wishes she had gotten a chance to record with Elvis. "I wish we had got together because we knew of each other and we talked on the phone, but we never got together, and I wish we had have.

But who thought of him dying at 42? I thought, well, we'll meet. And it didn't happen. So I guess if you want to meet someone, you better do it. You better not wait." Say Loretta in an interview with Danielle Hatch of the Journal Star.

2008/03/13 Randall &Kelly Bart - www.elvisunlimited.com / www.epgold.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:40 pm 
Site Admin

Thank you so much dear Lindsaygirl for posting this up for us. :wink: :) I think it would have been great if Loretta and Elvis would have been able to meet and record something together. :) Wanda do you think Elvis would have liked or wanted to record something together with her had the opportunity presented itself? Did he ever mention to you whether or not he liked her music? Loretta is definitely right about what she said here "So I guess if you want to meet someone, you better do it. You better not wait." One never knows what's going to happen in life so I guess we should always take advantage of the time we do have to do all the things that we'd like to do as much as we can. :roll: :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:16 pm 
Yes indeed Mari, I think back on not seeing and talking to Elvis when I didn't. I suppose I was like Loretta, who ever Dreamed in a Million years that Elvis would Leave us So Young! FairyTale!

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ]