It is currently Tue Nov 12, 2019 7:26 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: I'm Okay
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:57 pm 
Owl

Hi Everyone, I had a colonoscopy this week and wanted to let you know that they removed 2 polyps which were benign. I have severe diverticulitis and internal hemorrhoids which are causing the pain and bleeding. There is no return of cancer, Thank God. I am very thankful. I still have lots of problems and I'm going to take Wanda's advice about some natural things she suggested. I just wanted everyone to know I'm blessed and thankful for all your prayers and well wishes!!! Love to you all, JoAnna

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 7:48 pm 
Site Admin

GREAT NEWS! And totally expected no cancer!!! After all, we were praying that it would be g-o-n-e and it is. Yea!!!

Okay, that's great- natural things will help you a lot JoAnna, and you need to have some ALL NATURAL YOGURT made by YOCrunch Breyers and sold at Ralphs Markets...the nicer ones. Look for it - it will have green on the label and have a clear cap with toasted natural oats to mix in the yogurt if you like. It comes in flavors but I like strawberry/banana best as it doesn't have as much "acidity" which I don't need with my "guts".
It tastes great to put in the refg. freezer and let it almost freeze then stir it up and it's like the best ice cream ever and sooo good for you. It has the natural bacteria you colon needs to do it's job and it is also healing to your colon.
I called Joe K. yesterday, he was not feeling well at all. His daughter ansered and Joe was in his room in bed trying to rest. So we will both be waiting a little more. He is strong willed and will snap back soon. It's just the full moon and it's wanning now so that will help.
I know that Elvis is smiling and clapping his hands together in joy, probably saying, "I knew that!" wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:02 am 

JoAnna:

That is wonderful news and like Wanda I am sure Elvis is smiling down on you.

Love,

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 1:48 pm 
Owl

Thank you everyone for all your prayers and well wishes.

Wanda, I am going to Ralphs today and buy some of that yogurt, it sounds yummy. I had tried the DanActive challenge, but it didn't help. I'm also going to get some fish oil like you suggested. I feel relieved that I don't have to worry about what all the blood and pain is from. I am very grateful for all the prayers.

I got a private message here from Joe and he had misplaced my number again, so I gave it to him. He is in my prayers too & so are you.

Well, I'm going to read some posts for awhile. Love to you all.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:07 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

that's great news Joanna..not too often I get good news lately..so I'm very happy..btw,the natural Kefir is even better than yoghurt.. more info at, http://www.kefir.net/

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:07 am 
Wonderful news, Joanna! :D :D Congratulations!

I agree with you, Zey about kefir (but I'm also prejudiced because I love the taste of it.) Please, Joanna, also look into the drink *KOMBUCHA* (President Reagan even drank this when recovering from colon cancer.) It's available in health stores and you may even like the taste. It's full of good bacteria and also glucoronic acid which powerfully detoxifies the liver. It's an amazing drink. They have berry flavors :D

Wheat grass also has a synergistic effect with probiotics of all sorts, so whether you take yogurt, kefir or kombucha (or all three!) a green powder supplement will dramatically add to the benefits. Cottage cheese taken with flax oil is another easy remedy (if you like the taste); the cottage cheese somehow greatly increases the effect of the omega-3s in the flax. High vitamin butter oil also greatly amplifies the effect of cod liver oil. It's available through the Weston Price Foundation and its affiliated suppliers.

Sorry for all the advice :oops: :D

Best wishes!

Love,
Trish

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:11 pm 
Site Admin

Rainbow Light wrote:
Great news, JoAnna, and so pleased for you! Am sure you'll be helped lots by trying the natural things Wanda's advised and suggested to you, all the very best! And yes, as Di says above, Elvis must surely be smiling down and watching over you! :)

with Love & Light always, Sue

AMEN dear Sue!! :D :D Dearest JoAnna please forgive the lateness in my replying to your post here. :oops: :oops: My heart is rejoicing in the wonderful news you received in there being no cancer!!! :D :D :bouncy: As has already been said, I believe I am not the only one rejoicing about this and clapping and cheering for you my sweet angel!! :wink: :D (A) I will be continuing to keep you in my prayers hon. Thank you so much for the update and please continue to keep us posted whenever you can. :)

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]