It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 11:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 2 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 9:32 pm 
Site Admin

Well hi there "NEWBIE!!" :wink: :D :D I loved your first post and thank you so much for sharing such a breathtaking beautiful picture of Elvis with us!!! :D :D Also you are more than welcome for the e-mail!! :D :D It was my pleasure!! :wink: :D Everyone else has pretty much said it all really well here, but please allow me add the joy I feel in my heart that you found ELC at a time you needed it most!! :D :D :bouncy: Much like yourself and our dear Sue, I was guided here when I needed it most too!! :D :D I love it here because it really is as our sweet Ka'rala said a beautiful FAMILY OF LOVE!! :D :D :love: I have no doubt that you will fit in very nicely here. :D :D As a matter of fact, you already do!! :wink: :D Welcome again to our wonderful family!! :D :D I know you'll enjoy it here!! :wink: :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:23 am 
Owl

Welcome Skylar!

Hi, I am so glad you stumbled on to this wonderful Elvis site. Everyone here is so warm and kind. I know you're going to enjoy it. I stumbled on to it when I was trying to find Wanda June Hill and her daughter Starla after losing touch after too many years ago. Starla had Elvis call me for my 19th birthday. My birthday was on April 2nd, and when she told me about knowing Elvis (Uncle Elvis), it was April Fool's Day. When he called, I wasn't sure if it was real or a joke. I asked him if he would sing something for me. He said he usually gets paid to sing. I said something like "Oh, I understand". Then he sang me a little of Suspicious Minds. I almost fell off my chair. I don't think I ever told Wanda that, maybe Starla remembers. Anyway, I attached a"rehearsal" of Suspicious Minds because it reminds me of that...his laughter, and spontaneity of it. The other attachment, Welcome to my World, is to welcome you to this Website.

Welcome & enjoy. I look forward to getting to know you.

From my heart to yours, JoAnna

Welcome to My World:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeIx3koeW-k

Suspicious Minds:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGC00_xvhLM

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:08 am 
Dragon

:hello: Hello MaryInTheMorning :D :D !! There she is :wink: I'm so glad to see you here. I can understand why people are being guided to ELC, there is so much positive energy that you feel from the forum. At times, it is much needed. I got another lovely email from you :D I hope everything isn't too stressful for you right now. My last move was really unbearable and believe it or not, it was only 15 miles away! :wink: It's probably one of the reasons why I haven't moved in the last 9 years, so I'm sending lots of light and many well wishes your way to you and your precious family :D :D :D !!

Thank you sweet Joanna! Wow!!! :o What an incredible Elvis memory to be left with :D :D (I'm sure you can die now a happy woman :wink: ) I am absolutely speechless. I'm positive you have replayed that surreal moment in your mind many times over the years. I'm so glad that you were able to find Wanda again and I'm sure it was something that came from above :D Fate brought you back together again. I loved the Youtube clips!!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: In Suspcious Minds, you captured his essence perfectly and with Welcome To My World, well he's just pure bliss. It's difficult not to be moved by him, when you hear his voice. I love listening to it. Thanks again and I really hope to see more beautiful posts from you in the future. I'm so touched by everyone here. Many blessings to you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:08 am 

Welvome Skylar

Sorry it took so long to welcome you. Sometimes life goes by so fast. LOL

You will love it here.

Di

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:09 am 
Site Admin

Skylar Star wrote:
:hello: Hello MaryInTheMorning :D :D !! There she is :wink: I'm so glad to see you here. I can understand why people are being guided to ELC, there is so much positive energy that you feel from the forum. At times, it is much needed. I got another lovely email from you :D I hope everything isn't too stressful for you right now. My last move was really unbearable and believe it or not, it was only 15 miles away! :wink: It's probably one of the reasons why I haven't moved in the last 9 years, so I'm sending lots of light and many well wishes your way to you and your precious family :D :D :D !!

Hi there Skylar Star!! :hello: Here I am! :wink: I'm so very glad to see you here too dear one!! :D :D Yes, it is very easy to see why more and more people are being guided to ELC due to all of the positive energy and love that you can feel from all of the beautiful people that belong to this wonderful family!! :D :D :bouncy: I'm so glad that you got my recent e-mail and that you enjoyed it!! :D :D Unfortunately, things are really stressful for me with the move because of how it is affecting our daughter who as I explained in my e-mail suffers from autism. :( It affects her differently on different days so it is a constant roller coaster ride dealing with that and all of the things entailed with selling our current house and moving into the other one. :( Ironically enough the house we are moving into is only maybe 3-5 minutes away from our current house, but it's still proving to be a very tough thing to do. Because of this I so appreciate all of the love and good wishes you are sending my way my sweet friend!! :D :D I know that with the help from the One above along with the love and support of my family here at ELC, my family and I will be able to get through these difficult times we are having right now!! :wink: :D

Post subject: loving hearts
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:14 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

We all want you to know that we are here for you just like you will be here for us. Unconditional love means no attached strings and that is why, I believe, that our family here loves with spiritual touches that mean so very much and that are here for us all to share.
No accidents or stumbles brought you to us. I believe that the One above, working through Elvis, guided you to ELC and you will never be sorry that your family includes all of us. We are blessed to be able to talk, to share and to love with no barriers.
always with love,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:29 pm 

AMEN!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 11:03 am 
Dragon

Sorry guys I was gone for a bit, I've been busy. Posts still coming through on this thread :D Thank you for the welcome Di :D

:hello: Hi back Mary!! :D :D I'm so sorry to hear that your move is proving to be too much for all of you especially your daughter. I don't know that much about autism but I did watch several programs recently where they featured a flurry of celebrities who had autistic children (Jenny McCarthy, Holly Robinson Peete, etc). From what I've heard, I know it can be emotionally draining as well as financially. They are in constant need of stimulation. I also remember hearing something about that it is quite difficult for adults with autisum because they do not have programs set up in place for them which I feel is really unfortunate. Anyhow, lotsa positive vibes sent your way!! I hope your load will lighten up soon dear. Your family needs a break. Take care :wink: :wink:

Thank you so much Julie, I've read quite a few posts from you. Hope all is well. I am throughly enjoying this site. Best wishes from California over to you in England.

73smile always has lovely words to say.

Last edited by Skylar Star on Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:38 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

BE VERY MUCH WELCOMED ON BOARD, SKYLAR SKY! :P :P

I've been out of the Forum for a while, due to a great failure of the Internet line in my zone and some other ordeals. Probably I'm the last one to welcome you, but I wish you to know that I do feel you have been guided to be here. This is an especial place, where to share the extraordinary may become "ordinary". We are open minded-open hearted people from different countries and cultures, sharing a profound interest for Life and the developing of our spiritual nature, through a better understanding of Elvis own spiritual-human nature.

Let me advance that I'm certain El'vis Aaron-Rhama Azul (his actual identity in the higher frequency where he dwells now: Numis'OM) has added his own impulse into the creation by Maia of this web site, with a purpose of individual and general evolution. From this centainity I really welcome YOU! :P :P :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:45 pm 
Dragon

Amanda Viola wrote:
BE VERY MUCH WELCOMED ON BOARD, SKYLAR SKY! :P :P

I've been out of the Forum for a while, due to a great failure of the Internet line in my zone and some other ordeals. Probably I'm the last one to welcome you, but I wish you to know that I do feel you have been guided to be here. This is an especial place, where to share the extraordinary may become "ordinary". We are open minded-open hearted people from different countries and cultures, sharing a profound interest for Life and the developing of our spiritual nature, through a better understanding of Elvis own spiritual-human nature.

Let me advance that I'm certain El'vis Aaron-Rhama Azul (his actual identity in the higher frequency where he dwells now: Numis'OM) has added his own impulse into the creation by Maia of this web site, with a purpose of individual and general evolution. From this centainity I really welcome YOU! :P :P :P

Thank you so much Amanda Viola (wonderful id name, btw)!! :D :D Welcoming me all the way from beautiful Spain. I love the mix here of different countries. It's great to see everyone blend together. I hope to learn more about what Elvis aka Rhama Azul's mission is on the Other Side via Maia.

Page 2 of 3 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next