It is currently Sun Dec 15, 2019 8:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: another connection to Hawaii
PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:47 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Elvis loved to be in Hawaii. Last night Walter and I spent an evening with a man who has connections with Hawaii. This is, I believe, part of what makes this man beautiful inside and out. He share with Elvis a passion for life, for doing what is right, he has an absolute desire to always offer a hand up and so much more and in so many ways he was like the wonder-filled man who has already touched all of our lives here and around the globe.
Walter and I traveled to Detroit to hear Al Gore intoduce the next president of the United States: Obama. Like Elvis he needs no other name. One name is enough because everyone knows who he is whether they share his love and his hope to bring America back for EVERYONE or not.
He spoke with no notes. He words were from his heart just like the songs that Elvis sang came straight from his heart. I believe, and it is my belief only, that Elvis would like Obama and the hope he represents to those needing a hand up or the very elderly, the sick, the jobless or those with no place to sleep come night or so many who wish to get in from the elements where there may also be something to eat as a bonus.
It was a beautiful day in Michigan and I believe Elvis and the One above both smiled as Obama took the stage.
With hope, faith and love,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:02 am 
I'll just say this regarding Obama (and I'm a registered Democrat):

Barrack Obama scares the **** outta me....if he becomes President, God help us....I'd rather see anyone else (including Hillary) in office than Obama! Heck, even Al Gore would be a better President....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:41 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dear Marjorie,

Curiously, I also related inside me, Elvis to Obama. I feel they share they get their inspiration from within and it shows, because theirs are lightful words and deeds, they appeal to the hearts of people, not moving low emotions (like fear), but talking about principles and the commun good, transcending particular interests, to wrap with their discourse what is essential to human beings in their universality and taking it to higher levels.

I believe Elvis wished to better the world and used his means (in many ways) to bring in his portion, the same way I believe Obama wishes to do. It is always hard to reverse the inertia that goes in one direction and a great deal of energy is needed until things start rolling into the new direction. Elvis public presence generated and is still generating, much controversy, I believe because he was not "really" known (by heart resonance) by those that criticized him. It's strange that he didn't generate indiference: you loved him or you "hated" him. People like him can change the world, because they have the inner strenght to be different, to be genuine, thus being able to pursue their aims, without getting distraught for diverting interests reaching them from different directions. Being their purpose positive, they generate positive to the extension the circumstances make possible. :)

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject: Negative energy
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:30 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Positive energy was at the rally which chased any negative away. I believe that Elvis and the One above were there and were watching over all of us there, no matter our color, our beliefs, our ages or our income.
It was just like seeing the beautiful rainbow through the mist of lingering rain---the convention hall was filled with joyous colors and voices energized by the belief that Obama and Elvis and the One above are all working together to create a push for peace and no more blood-letting.
Amanda: You say what I feel in different words and I wish I could express the feelings I have like you do.
You are an absolute MUST member to be here because you know what respect for one's feelings, what hope for all on earth means and what faith will bring to us over and over if only we just believe.
Maybe I should not have posted about the rally but I was so filled with the spirit of the beauty and the peace in that arena that I felt directed to post about the experience there.
Walter being able to attend meant a great, great deal to me as you know. He felt so much peace being there and seeing and feeling the energy flowing in a positive way no matter where he happened to be. That is the One above and Elvis' working hard to give to Walter after all he has experienced of late. For that I am blessed and forever greatful.
None of us know how long our time will be in THIS life and when I can be with Walter and know he is happy and for this day or on another day then I know both of us are being watched over not just by Elvis and the One above but also by my loving ELC family. That is the important aspect of being human, I believe.
I have a photo I will send a photo to you to see if you can get it to someone to put on this page.
Thank you for always having the words to make my heart feel better.
Always with love, Amanda,
73smile

Last edited by 73smile on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:13 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

:hug:

Quote:
I have a photo I will send a photo to you to see if you can get it to someone to put on this page.

Yes, do it and I'll put it here.

Love you too, Marjorie -and Walter and all your family by extension. :wink: :P

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:06 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I like Obama, but must admit I've become rather disillusioned by both parties. Both are beholden to corporate interests despite lip service to the contrary. I sometimes feel like when we elect a new president that we are really in effect electing the new CEO of America. In addition, our individual liberties have been declining steadily over the past several years, with govt fear & control as the driving force.

However, I don't want to give up hope. If enough people pray & speak up then things can change for the better. I hope Obama is serious about bringing our troops home. Earlier this year I heard intuitive Gordon Michael Scallion speak on the radio, and he mentioned that some time back he had been at one of the A.R.E. meetings. A.R.E. is the organization dedicated to preserving the ideas of Edgar Cayce. Scallion mentioned that there was a group meditation and the jist was that our next prez is going to be the "new Lincoln". This meeting took place before Obama even proclaimed his intent to run. Isn't it interesting that like Lincoln, Obama is also from Illinois. Hopefully their hearts will be of the same mold too. Time will tell . . .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:20 pm 
Site Admin

Obama doesn't scare me but- the thought of another 4 (maybe 8) years of the Bush/Cheney secret CIA activities, lies, hidden agenda's and ripping off pieces of the United States etc: surely does give me the willies and nightmares.... This country needs a leader who has a heart and has children of his own who will be growing up over the next few years in that heart.... It does not need a leader who is the "puppet" of corporations and oil countries dictating the agenda. Before 9/11 ever came about there was a group of men on tv sitting around a table discussing the new Presidents agenda. They named off a list of countries that were in need of our (the US) help in "deciding their policies. Among the list was: Iraq, Iran, Siria and Affganistan and one other I can't remember right now...so far they've "helped" 2 of them... and working up the the third...wjh
\I wonder what kind of "event" will bring that third one into the fray---
Heaven Help us all... especially help Obama whom I sure hope will be the next President. I was for Hillary...but since that's on the "back burner" for now... I would shoot myself in the foot before I'd vote for McCain...
make that BOTH feet!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:50 pm 
Site Admin

You know it's totally weird---- I DID NOT put the smiley face in that post above- it put it's self there... I seldom even glance at the postie things and this surprised me to see it here now! And that I can now post again- for a while I wasn't a "registered user" according to the machine???? But now it's all fixed...wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:15 am 
:lol: Hey Wanda could it had Been?Image BIG E! 8) I wanted Hillary to get the Nomination to, but I well be voting for Obama. I certainly don't want MCcain either! I seen that Hillary and Obama, are campaigning together. So I wonder if Obama as choicen Hillary for his Vice- President? FairyTale!

Post subject: Wanda I too wonder..........
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:38 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I have been reading inbetween chores for the auction about Elvis and I think he had a hand, so to speak, in the smile face being on your post!!
always with love,
Marjorie

Page 1 of 1 [ 10 posts ]