It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Prayer request
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

I had a call a short while ago from my brother's daughter telling me my brother had a heart attack. He lives up north and when he said he was having chest pains last evening his wife took him 45 minutes to the closest hospital in Tawas. From there he was moved by helicopter to a large hospital near Saginaw. He had the heart attack and when they looked at the left artery they found it to be 100% closed and stents were put in to keep the artery open.

My dad died at age 54 of a heart attack, my brother Larry died at 47, my brother Bill at age 55 and my brothers Robert and Don also both had heart attacks. Don survived and now has Parkinson's, too. Harold has Parkinson's, also.

Articles indicate that Parkinson's and or the severity of the disease is made worse by stress.

All the prayers possible will help, I am certain, and thank you all ahead of time,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:20 am 
Site Admin

All ways we will pray for your family and their families too. It seems to be a history of heart things going on there- one day perhaps, science will figure out more about how to fix the genes DNA so we humans won't have to deal with so much heart ache- via the heart it's self. My love to you, wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:35 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Your brother will be in my paryers, Marjorie. And I'm sure many in the ELC Chapel will be supportive. I wish your brother all the best for recovery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:12 am 
Site Admin

Marjorie my dear angel I am so very sorry to hear about what has happened to your brother. :( Please know that most definitely he and you and everyone in your family will be kept close in my heart, thoughts and prayers. When you are able, please keep us posted as to how he's doing. May God bless each and every one of you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:51 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

So sorry to hear of your brother's heart attack, Marjorie. I'm sorry too, because it has the added factor of bringing back the feelings of all the previous painful circunstances, related to the loss of so many of your close family.

I'm sending him and the rest of the family, a golden wave of healing LOVE's bubbles, that are connecting all of you with the highest LOVE's vibration.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 10:05 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

dear Marjorie,I'll be praying for him and it's so true what they say in that article also the medication we use for Parkinson's very harmful for heart.. :roll:
Hug you my dear friend..

For a heavenly cause

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:03 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Dearest Marjorie,

I am sorry to hear about your brother's heart attack prayers and thoughts and love are with you all I hope he gets better very soon!

Talia

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]