It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:23 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject: Keeping alive the seeds of Hope.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:04 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Several times we have commented in this Forum, how planetary energies' activation coming from diverse sources (at the end, there is only ONE), are stressing our emotions to levels possibly unknown to us. Most currently, what these energies may activate, are brain's emotional circuits that get "ignited" by the "rush" of energy.

There may appear long forgotten reactions, like anger, irritability, impatience, exigence, fear... A fine oportunity to "clean the house." How? This is a possible approach:

Planted in all this upheavel are the seeds of change, thus the seed of HOPE. If we root in our memory the remembrance of the sense of what is happening -as a dynamic that will take human beings to a higher evolutive condition- then, when the spurs come, gently but surely, we may make present our steady purpose of not getting lost in the battle.

We'll need a precious tool to help us along: COMPASSION. Compassion to ourselves and for others. If we do so, no string will break at the pull of emotions. Elvis was a master on Compassion, and his soul "then" and "now" is a permanent manifestation of that quality of LOVE.

Elvis said: "LOVE is what it's all about." :*::*: Now I know it's true.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 12:56 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Thanks Amanda for helping us to become more keenly aware of what is happening cosmically wise, how it affects us, & how we should rise above this upheaval. It would seem tie in both to astrology & astronomy.

I have heard that the Earth's magnatic field is going through major changes at present and that this affecting us, causing us to think at times we are going crazy or "loosing it". Yet our spriit man has the ability to overcome the effects and not give into them. I think having some quiet time really helps, w/o any noise, so that one can be more in tune with oneself, God, each other & the Earth. Hopefully I will be able follow my own advice!!!

Also, our solar system has its own orbit in the Milky Way. I think it is called the Procession of the Equinoxes. At any rate, our solar system's plane of the ecliptic will be directly aligned with center of the Milky Way Galaxy at around 2012. Some researchers believe that this is the primary reason as to why all of the planets in our solar system are heating up, as well causing huge corona mass ejections, even during our solar minimum cycle.

Along with this is a theory we are actually part of a binary star system; that somehow we are connected to another sun, and that there is a large planet, commonly called Planet X or as the ancient Summarians called it Niburu, which periodically enters our solar every so many thousands of years, often wreaking havoc. It may be the cause of the end of previous civilations, such as the sinking of Atlantis, and may causes stress on our own magnetic field as well as moving the Earth's physical axis tilt, which in turn will cause changes in our oceans equilibrium; there could be great powerful winds too in excess of 300 mph etc etc etc. When planet Niburu/X enters our solar system, it will be a time when people should seek shelter underground or in deep caves.

I'm not an expert here, but I have heard of much of the latest alternative scientific research. Sorry Amanda if I lost track of your "hope" seeds. I just find this type of cutting edge science so fascinating and yet I have absolutely no one to discuss it with, so I let loose here. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:48 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

THANK YOU VERY MUCH LAURIE, for your extense and informataive comment. :)

Yes, many astronomical aspects seem to be converging right now, in a way that affects us. Scientists are discovering a handful of galactic and extra-galactic circumstances that modify what were currently accepted facts. One that is extraordinary: the appreciation of our system being part originally from the Milky Way Galaxy has been dropped very recently. The team that did the investigation concluded we were originally from a galaxy called Sagitarius Dwarf. As we were at the tail of its spiral, when that galaxy came close to the Milky Way, we were caught by it and we were for a period of time between both gravitional/electromagnetic fields, until this present moment, when we have derived to be deffinitively part of the Milky Way. Our electromagnectic field has had to change polarities, with the subsequent energetic upheaval. I will try to find the link to this article, because I'm talking by memory... Hope I'll be lucky and find it! :roll:

I believe that everything that manifests in the physical plane, has one or more counterparts in other planes. This time I'm refering only to the ones we may be aware of: emotional, mental and spiritual. "As is above, is below".

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:29 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Well, I did find a link to the theme of these very last posts:

http://www.viewzone.com/milkyway.html

Interesting, is it not? :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:44 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

That's indeed very interesting!

I would like to add the Vedic (old Indian) view of World Cycles called "Yuga" in Sanskrit language.
We are currently moving upward in the second age called DWAPARA YUGA since about 300 years. The whole yuga lasts 2400 years and is called the Atomic Age.
The world has gone through numerous equinoctial cycles of upward and downward evolution: one full upward and downward cycle occupies 24000 years (the Ascending Arc of the Material Age (1200 years), Atomic Age (2400), Mental Age (3600), Spiritual Age (4800); then the Descending Arc, of the same lenght, beginning with 4800 years of the descending Spiritual Age). This ascent and decline of the ages is not a circular evolution that ends as low as it began; it is spiral. But the evolution of the beings therein is linear. During the descent of man from a Spiritual Age to a Material Age, the knowledge of the science in general and the science of yoga (for attaining God or Cosmic Consciousness) declines and is forgotten. Nevertheless , as Spirit is eternal, so yoga - the art of reuniting the outgoing differetiated soul-ray with the omnipresent Spiritual Sun - also is imperishable.
Right now and for almost 22000 years hence the world is progressing despite of all the upheavals going on in our worlds and universes!!!
:)

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:19 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda, I had heard that our solar system was once a part of another galaxy and that we were caught by the Milky Way, but I will still take a look at your link for more details. Absolutely fascinating subject!

Sarena, I think many ancient cultures describe a de-evolving of humanty. How we were once spirit beings who then became material. Some interpret it literally, that we once didn't even have physical bodies as I think the Vedic texts indicate; others interpret it as a heart change in which we had physical bodies but that we lost our spiritual connection in those bodies due to poor choices. Either way, we "fell". And yet we are taught in school just the opposite; that over time man has evolved from other animals and has become "superior" as a result. And an external measurement of this superiority is our development of technology.

Yet over time we have become more and more disconnected with God, the Earth, the plants and animals here & with each other. Jesus did all his miracles without the use of technology and he said that whatever he could do we could do. There is a better way than to rely on technology for meeting our needs. Heaven's storehouse is unlimited. If we knew how to tap in that, then there wouldn't be the suffering like there is today. Jesus created food for thousands of people from only a few loaves & fishes. If we understood the spiritual mechanism for doing that & did it ourselves, no one would go hungry. I believe we have within us all that potential, but it requires a different way of thinking than is commonly present among our culture. It's one thing to realize what is being suppressed within us; however, it's another matter to know how to tap into it & use it. Still I have hope.

Last edited by Blue Moon on Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

Sarena, I also wanted to add that Archeologist Jonathan Gray talks about the Vedic texts revealing what appears to be ancient atomic warfare. And as supporting evidence, there are places on the earth where there is something akin to a glass like substance in the sand which resembles exactly what the land would look like had an atomic bomb been detonated there, and yet these places have no modern history of that being done. HIs web site is http://www.beforeus.com/ and his book is called "Dead Men's Secrets". He also speaks on other fascinating topics as well, such as the Great Pyramids. He says ancient Egyptian texts point to sound frequency being used to manipulate the stone slabs.

You may also be interested in the works of Michael Cremo. His first book is called "Forbidden Archeology". He writes of all the evidence proving that man is much older than science claims; millions of years actually. His 2nd book is entitled, "Human Devolution: a Vedic alternative to Darwin's theory". Michael is a well known author so there's a good chance his book is available in German & other languages.

Post subject: very interesting
PostPosted: Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:44 pm 
Jewel in the Lotus

This is a real critical thinking discussion which enables one to move outside of the box and think more deeply about "man" and it certainly does hi-light the points that many of us have thought about without being able to synthesize these facts into readable and understanding language. Thanks for all of the information,
73smile

Herodotes Greek historian 484-432 BC

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:09 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Quote:
the art of reuniting the outgoing differetiated soul-ray with the omnipresent Spiritual Sun - also is imperishable.
Right now and for almost 22000 years hence the world is progressing despite of all the upheavals going on in our worlds and universes!!!

Dear Sarena!

I wish I was talking with you in presence, even when my heart is just by your side -and sometimes it's one with yours. :roll: :)

I know you share my perspective about how this time-dimension affects our understanding of LIFE. I know you KNOW, that outside TIME linearity, we ALREADY ARE ONE WITH THE TOTALITY. Yet, to bring here all this, is becoming more and more difficult, because I have the growing FEELING of something that our language (mine at least) can't hold.

Dear Laurie,

I believe your appreciation of how the Humankind history has been commonly related, in a way that goes far away from Truth and that greatly diminishes the profoundity of Life, is correct. I highly appreciate you have taken your time to bring here different sources of information that widens that narrow perspective. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Please, let me add that, besides widening our frame of references reading information that breaks the "secular" official tale of our history, (which means working with our mind), we should also spend some time in meditation, as a means of listening to the deepness of our heart, as to know TRUTH without intermediaries... At the present time, I believe meditation is a way to keep on touch with these inner-outer dimensions, that transcend linearity, to align and flow with them. This is something Elvis used to do from a certain point in his lifetime and we know it served him well. :)

Would you gather with Sarena and me for a wonderful close experience, in presence of each other? :wink: :P

Dear Marjorie,

Quote:
to move outside of the box and think more deeply about "man"

I think this is exactly the question!
You hit the nail here (I guess this is the expresion in English :roll: )

Very well put. It could not be shorter, yet clearer. :)

Would you join us for a looooong meeting to interchange feelings and experience4s about it? 8) :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:32 am 
Jewel in the Lotus

Amanda wrote:
Quote:
Please, let me add that, besides widening our frame of references reading information that breaks the "secular" official tale of our history, (which means working with our mind), we should also spend some time in meditation, as a means of listening to the deepness of our heart, as to know TRUTH without intermediaries... At the present time, I believe meditation is a way to keep on touch with these inner-outer dimensions, that transcend linearity, to align and flow with them. This is something Elvis used to do from a certain point in his lifetime and we know it served him well. Smile

Going within in meditation and realize our oneness with God is in the end the only way to escape this DELUSION of this cosmic drama where we are playing our roles time after time after time...when we realize our true Self and Divinity within we are no more bound by time , space or anything else.

Thank you , Laurie for you very interesting links! It's time to expand our limited consciousness and learn that nothing is impossible and there are no limitations if we once overcome our self-created concepts and beliefs As you said, Laurie, we have all the potential within us and have to USE it :D

"ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE IF YOU ONLY BELIEVE"

Page 1 of 2 [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next