It is currently Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:13 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: your site
PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:35 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Julie, I went to your site and looked at the directory- I have no clue how to post anything anywhere and couldn't on this site if Simeon and Maia hadn't set it up so it's almost automatic. I don't know what to do to get people there- I had problems getting people to come to my stallion's website! But finally got him on some other's and then people came to see him-they all had mares or just wanted to see an all white horse. It's hard and it takes some time. If you could get it linked to other sites that might work-but I'm no one to ask- computer stupid-me! I thought you had some good things listed- just need some traffic with links I guess. wjh

Post subject: A wanda page
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 10:17 pm 
Site Admin

Julie, I would be pleased to have you put up a page for me- and you could be the one to put things on there- I don't mind that- if you wish, you could look through some of the things that I have posted and choose bits and pieces that you feel other people might like to read- be careful what you choose- those persons may not be as far along spiritually and insightfully as our ELC group.
Keep your choices "light" and "funny" and you may even take some of Elvis' words-from the tape sections I've used... but nothing related to Priscilla and Elvis relationship please. A different type of fan may be coming to your site than comes to this one-I wouldn't want you to be bomb-blasted by some one who is negative minded about either of them. I think you know what I mean. Anyway, think it over- and if you find something, let me know and I'll give you my thought on using it. I do have a lot going here- especailly when I get the e-book and have to proof read the entire thing and it's compilations etc:...may go blind over that one! Let me know what your thoughts are...thanks and best of luck with getting some hits on your site. wjh

Post subject: Posting
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:45 am 
Site Admin

Hi, I don't know anything about posting anything except on this site-it's pretty well done for me...if I just remember to log in! And I did learn that B is for bold and I for italics and that's just about it for me...
Sue thanks for being so considerate and keeping things going here- I talk out of turn a lot but I am trying now to remember what this site is about- spiritual things and in the betterment of Elvis' memory and everyone's who visits here and belongs here. So anytime I am running off at the mouth into deep water- like Charlie tried to so with Elvis- PULL ME BACK- step on my "cord" and tell me no! Elvis didn't always listen, but I hope I will get the message! wjh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:48 pm 
Site Admin

Why not take one from ELC? I have plenty there. If you wish to use one of my collages, I would appreciate a link back to ELC (www.elvislightedcandle.org).

You can find them:

http://www.elvislightedcandle.org/gallery.html

Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ]